Home Precious Metals

Todays pickup (caution many pics)

Full 1975-76 American Folklore set from the Hamilton mint. I love the toning on these, but now I need to get more 1oz airtites, CoinValley is about to get a bunch more business from me. Here we go. Hopefully this is manageable?

Comments

• shrink your pictures
  • DNADaveDNADave Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the last one

John Brown's raid marks the start of the Civil War....if you're a West Virginian
  • All of those bars have very good artwork on them but the "Sweet Betty" and "Billy The Kid" art bars are the best ones in my opinion. It is also good that you were able to get the complete set. Getting airtites for those might be difficult because of the size of those bars are not standard size. The best place that I know to possibly find some that will fit those would be ebay.
    DISCLAIMER: I am NOT a '70's silver art bar expert but I try my best to play one on the Internet.
  • morbidstevemorbidsteve Posts: 571 ✭✭✭
    Yea I just went to fit one into my regular 1oz holders and it didn't fit, I didn't realize that! I got all of these at 33/oz, do you think that's a good price?

• << <i>Yea I just went to fit one into my regular 1oz holders and it didn't fit, I didn't realize that! I got all of these at 33/oz, do you think that's a good price? >>

I think that it is a very good price because they usually cost more on ebay. The price that you paid is a $1 over spot and that is very good imo. The LCS in my area charge $3 over spot for 1-oz silver art bars (and all .999 generic silver). Anytime that you can buy any silver art bar for only .999 generic silver premiums is always a good thing IMO.
    DISCLAIMER: I am NOT a '70's silver art bar expert but I try my best to play one on the Internet.
  • piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    Very nice find!
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice bars... and a darn good price.... Cheers, RickO