Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

PSA/DNA Red Flip group submission May 2012 (POPPAGE #1&2)

Comments

• Options
    eyeboneeyebone Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭
    john

i sent off 41 cards this afternoon.

thanks, eyebone
    "I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,243 ✭✭✭
    John
    Put me down for 40 cards. I'll get them in the mail to you either today or tomorrow.
    Thanks!
    Barry
  • Options
    John, I lied about the 37 cards. I have a total of 40 going out Monday Insured with Signature Confirmation.

Thanks,

Dave
  • Options
    HuggyfaceHuggyface Posts: 301 ✭✭
    John,
    My 50 cards went out today priority mail, thanks.

Tim
  • Options
    daddymcdaddymc Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭
    John,
    My 150 went out on Saturday.
    Don
    Currently working on: Kurt Warner PSA 9 or 10

• Options
    gregm13gregm13 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭
    Sending mine tomorrow...thanks!

Greg M.
    Collecting vintage auto'd fb cards and Dan Marino cards!!

References:
    Onlychild, Ahmanfan, fabfrank, wufdude, jradke, Reese, Jasp, thenavarro
    E-Bay id: greg_n_meg
  • Options
    jswietonjswieton Posts: 2,870 ✭✭✭
    There is one week left to get me your cards for the group sub. If you were planning on sending in cards for the sub, please ship them out in the next day or two.
  • Options
    DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭
    PM sent
    "The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • Options
    raiderguy10raiderguy10 Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭
    30 cards sent this morning priority. Thanks so much John!!
    Collect HOF Autos and Anything Raiders.

"In Al We Trust!"

Looking for Autos of HOFers Charles Bidwill, Tim Mara, Joe Carr, Fritz Pollard, Guy Chamberlin & Bill Hewitt
  • Options
    Cards mailed this morning. Thanks again!
  • Options
    alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭
    Packaged and should be hitting the PO today.
    Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • Options
    John I sent you an email. Please lmk if you got it or not.

"In Al We Trust!"

Looking for Autos of HOFers Charles Bidwill, Tim Mara, Joe Carr, Fritz Pollard, Guy Chamberlin & Bill Hewitt
  • Options
    DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭
    John, just sent you 20.
    "The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • Options
    I got my 28 cards out yesterday. Thanks
  • Options
    If you were planning on sending in cards for the sub please ship them out by tomorrow. I will no longer accept packages after next week. I also wanted to let everyone know that all of the checks will be deposited early next week.
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭

<< <i>If you were planning on sending in cards for the sub please ship them out by tomorrow. I will no longer accept packages after next week. I also wanted to let everyone know that all of the checks will be deposited early next week. >>

John,

I know what a pain in the rear it is storing all those small packages so I waited till this am to send you mine today via USPS Priority insured mail. 20 cards on the way.

Thanks,

Mike
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options
    It is now May 1st and I’m going to close the group sub to anyone that hasn’t already sent me their cards. I have received roughly ¾ of the cards so far that people confirmed on sending me. I expect to receive the rest of the cards in the next couple of days. I haven’t had time to itemize everyone’s cards yet but we should have close to 1000 cards in total between the two subs. I have been working on filling out the sub forms every night and have filled out and labeled 600 of them so far. The plan is to finish up the paper work and have them shipped out to PSA by the 15th of May. Hopefully I can have them shipped before that but it is a tedious process filling out the sub forms and labeling all of the cards. I will keep the message board updated once I have deposited the checks and then post again once the orders are ready to ship to PSA.

BTW I will be depositing the checks that I have received tomorrow or Wednesday depending on what time I get home from work. I appreciate the patience for those of you that sent me your payment and cards in early. I know it can be an inconvenience that your checks haven’t been cashed yet but I wanted to keep everything together and deposit them at one time. For those of you whose cards are still in transit, I will deposit your checks over the weekend or early next week.
  • Options
    I deposited all of the checks that I've received as of May 1st. If I have your cards and you haven't sent payment yet please do so immediately. Thanks
  • Options
    Hi John
    Bank check on its way!
    Thanks
    Barry
  • Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,128 ✭✭✭
    John, I was just curious if this sub had popped yet? image
  • Options
    Lol. I'm guessing another eight to ten Weeks if we are lucky

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    I have about 85% of the sub forms filled out and I'm just waiting on a couple replies from a board member or two regarding questions I had about their subs. A couple people forgot to include if they wanted their cards graded with or without a number grade. Both subs should be on schedule to ship out a week from tomorrow.
  • Options
    So John I'm curious. You've got 1,000 + cards in your hands from us (and you of course) and I'm guessing there are some pretty sweet ones in there. Can you share some of the nicer/rarer/your favorites you've seen. Obviously not who's they are, but what they are would be interesting to hear.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options

<< <i>So John I'm curious. You've got 1,000 + cards in your hands from us (and you of course) and I'm guessing there are some pretty sweet ones in there. Can you share some of the nicer/rarer/your favorites you've seen. Obviously not who's they are, but what they are would be interesting to hear. >>

There are some awesome cards that people subed and hard to choose a favorite with so many nice cards to look at. I really enjoyed getting the chance to see every ones collections in person. If I had to choose a couple cards that caught my eye, I would have to give that award to some of the political cards that thenavarro sent in. It is absolutely mind boggling how someone got close enough to some of these world leaders to get an autograph.
  • Options
    World leaders are great and all - but my Janikowski/Lechler dual has to be near the top image

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    I just finished up filling out the sub forms for both subs. I will pack them up this weekend have have them shipped out on Monday.
  • Options
    I just wanted to keep everyone updated a let you know that I shipped one of the subs off to PSA today. I wasn't comfortable shipping both of the subs at the same time from the same PO so I will ship the second sub on Wednesday when I go to the PO.
  • Options
    leathtechleathtech Posts: 3,191

<< <i>I just wanted to keep everyone updated a let you know that I shipped one of the subs off to PSA today. I wasn't comfortable shipping both of the subs at the same time from the same PO so I will ship the second sub on Wednesday when I go to the PO. >>

Do we have loggage yet?
  • Options
    The rest of the boxes from the second sub were shipped out today. I will let everyone know as soon as the subs are logged in. I assume it will be a week or two for loggage since PSA seems to be a little behind with processing orders.
  • Options
    alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭
    So, what was the total count for each sub?
    Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • Options

<< <i>So, what was the total count for each sub? >>

With number grade= 573 cards
    Without number grade "Authentic"= 625 cards
    Total= 1198 cards
  • Options
    According to my tracking slips, both subs arrived at PSA on Saturday. I will post as soon as they have been logged.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>So, what was the total count for each sub? >>

With number grade= 573 cards
    Without number grade "Authentic"= 625 cards
    Total= 1198 cards >>

Wow, that is a HUGE sub! Good work, John...thank you!
  • Options
    I contacted PSA today and they confirmed that they received all of the packages for both subs. She said they are still a couple weeks behind with processing orders but our subs should be logged in soon.
  • Options
    I would expect it will take two weeks to get it logged in if my last 4 subs are any indication.

• Options
    I have January 25, 2014 circled as the projected Pop date on my calendar. image

PS - This was my Van Halen post - 5150!!!
  • Options
    I hope they are logged in now image Im pretty stoked to get them back. Although Im sure all of mine wont pass...but here's hoping I do well on my questionable ones! image
  • Options

<< <i>I hope they are logged in now image Im pretty stoked to get them back. Although Im sure all of mine wont pass...but here's hoping I do well on my questionable ones! image >>

PSA has confirmed that they do have the cards so there is nothing to worry about but unfortunately they have not been officially logged in yet. The cards were delivered to PSA on the 20th and it seems they are running about 2 weeks behind so it should be any day now. I am keeping my fingers crossed that we will have loggage by this weekend.
  • Options
    I just wanted to keep everyone informed and let you know that we are still waiting for loggage from both subs.
  • Options
    seems pretty status quo these days, eh?
  • Options

<< <i>seems pretty status quo these days, eh? >>

That's true but I don't think we can be too upset. For the discounted price and the volume of the sub, there were surely going to be some hurdles.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>seems pretty status quo these days, eh? >>

That's true but I don't think we can be too upset. For the discounted price and the volume of the sub, there were surely going to be some hurdles. >>

Agreed. And I know it's a very large order as well. But, to help ease the pain, they can pass all of mine image
  • Options
    Barry when you Santo rc fails you should sell it to me for real cheap image I love that card and the story that goes with it is pretty awesome too.
  • Options

<< <i>Barry when you Santo rc fails you should sell it to me for real cheap image I love that card and the story that goes with it is pretty awesome too. >>

Do tell. Need something to help pass the time :-)

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    Yankees001Yankees001 Posts: 1,496
    I hate waiting.
  • Options
    One of the Subs logged today. I would assume the second sub will log sometime tomorrow.
  • Options
    Great news. Good to know they are working on them now!

• Options
    If my calculations are correct, that means August 8 would be Day 45.
  • Options

<< <i>Barry when you Santo rc fails you should sell it to me for real cheap image I love that card and the story that goes with it is pretty awesome too. >>

LOL dont jinx that!

As far as the story behind that card, I had mailed 5 cards to Mr Santo TTM. I knew he was a bad diabetic but did not know he was that ill. So, my cards had been mailed and it was probably only about a week later and Mr Santo sadly passed away. I had little hope for them to be signed and even less hope that they would even be returned. To my surprise, about a month after his passing I got the cards back, opened they package and they were all signed. I was shocked and excited to get them back signed. Thank you Mr Santo if you can see us collectors still enjoying the gifts you have given us in memories and your generosity to sign autographs!
  • Options
    I just checked again and the second sub also logged today!! So the official log in date for both subs is June 5th.