Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Set Registry Down?

I can't seem to get the PSA Set Registry to load. Is anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Options
    Having the same problem here
    From what I can tell, 707 is the DOLLAR STORE compared to deans_cards. For what that guy charges, if I ever bought anything from him I would expect it to be delivered to me in a frickin' limo.
    ~WalterSobchak
  • Options
    Seems OK for me.
  • Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not working for me. I use Firefox as my browser.

Joe
    2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    SouthsiderSouthsider Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭
    Working for me now. Using Chrome.
  • Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    I can't add cards right now...
  • Options
    PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    I couldn't add any last night, but I was able to do so this morning.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    MrGMrG Posts: 620 ✭✭✭
    Anyone having problems getting into the system today? Now?
    Michael Gaytan (MrG)
    TGF Collection
    TGF Sports
  • Options
    No problems here.
  • Options
    Was having problems earlier today, just got in a bit ago with no problems.
    The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound...That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

-t206
    -e90-1
    -e95
    -m116
  • Options
    MrGMrG Posts: 620 ✭✭✭
    Response yesterday @5:13PM EST after email to customer service. ~4 hr response from first email @1:25PM EST

Hi Michael,

We have been experiencing some server problems throughout the day. Please continue to try to access your registry.

Thank You,
    Set Registry Coordinator
    Collectors Universe Inc.
    Michael Gaytan (MrG)
    TGF Collection
    TGF Sports