Any thoughts?
Have a nice day

Comments

• Options
    HUH?????????
    UCSB Electrical Engineering....... USCG and NASA
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do you think there might be a military coup in China? Seems like a far fetched scenario.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    mikliamiklia Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭
    this was the twitter hoax of the day...
  • Options
    ttownttown Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you study your Chinese history, this one is overdue. It is in process currently. Wouldn't be suprised if the State Dept issues warnings soon.

Be interesting to see if the military starts saber rattling even more and how the Chinese citizenry will respond with gold purchases. For sure, if this were happening in Iran, world jitters would be sending gold up up up.
    Have a nice day
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well that would certainly spice up the news scene. Far more interesting than listening to the latest gaffes of the candidates. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm currently in China. I just had about 20 shots of Tequllia and danced three Lady Gaga songs with a chick in a white ruffled dress. I almost surrendered to her.

MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,622 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I'm currently in China. I just had about 20 shots of Tequllia and danced three Lady Gaga songs with a chick in a white ruffled dress. I almost surrendered to her.

MJ >>

ROFL!!!!
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options
    nibannynibanny Posts: 2,761

<< <i>I'm currently in China. I just had about 20 shots of Tequllia and danced three Lady Gaga songs with a chick in a white ruffled dress. I almost surrendered to her.

MJ >>

I thought you were drinking only Dos Equis! image
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just had about 20 shots of Tequllia and danced three Lady Gaga songs with a chick in a white ruffled dress. I almost surrendered to her.

THAT would be a real coup!image
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options

<< <i>

MJ >>

I thought you were drinking only Dos Equis! image >>

I don't always drink beer but when I do it's Dos Equis.

For the record I don't like Lady Gaga or Poker Face. However Tequilla is my love drink and I have a serious weakness for white ruffle dresses and what's in them.

My driver is currently hurtling down the perfectly paved highway at about 150 mph taking me back to my office. He is neither apparently concerned about gas prices or the impending coup. He does have the air conditioning on way too high.

MJ
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

MJ >>

I thought you were drinking only Dos Equis! image >>

I don't always drink beer but when I do it's Dos Equis.

For the record I don't like Lady Gaga or Poker Face. However Tequilla is my love drink and I have a serious weakness for white ruffle dresses and what's in them.

My driver is currently hurtling down the perfectly paved highway at about 150 mph taking me back to my office. He is neither apparently concerned about gas prices or the impending coup. He does have the air conditioning on way too high.

MJ >>

Dang after 20 shots of Tequilla and you still left her at the bar! She musta been a 3 bagger!image
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    Kd5ddoKd5ddo Posts: 208

<< <i>Dang after 20 shots of Tequilla and you still left her at the bar! She musta been a 3 bagger!image >>

Remember that the market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent.

BSTs with: Coll3ctor, gsa1fan, mkman123, ajbauman, tydye, piecesofme, pursuitofliberty

Travelog - 20in20travels.com
  • Options
    57loaded57loaded Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭

MJ >>

now that's a coup i can sink my teeth into.
  • Options
    dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i> For the record I don't like Lady Gaga or Poker Face. However Tequilla is my love drink and I have a serious weakness for white ruffle dresses and what's in them.

My driver is currently hurtling down the perfectly paved highway at about 150 mph taking me back to my office. He is neither apparently concerned about gas prices or the impending coup. He does have the air conditioning on way too high. >>

That is some EXCELLENT typing for a guy in a polar-cold taxi going 150 mph over close-to-potential roads with 20 snorts of Tequila under his belt, and a chick in white ruffles on his lap.

How'd you DO that! image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i> For the record I don't like Lady Gaga or Poker Face. However Tequilla is my love drink and I have a serious weakness for white ruffle dresses and what's in them.

My driver is currently hurtling down the perfectly paved highway at about 150 mph taking me back to my office. He is neither apparently concerned about gas prices or the impending coup. He does have the air conditioning on way too high. >>

That is some EXCELLENT typing for a guy in a polar-cold taxi going 150 mph over close-to-potential roads with 20 snorts of Tequila under his belt, and a chick in white ruffles on his lap.

How'd you DO that! image >>

Experience meets technology.

Love the I Phone.

MJ
  • Options
    So, China imports Teguila from Mexico? I quess Totalitarian regimes aren't that bad. Get ready folks.
  • Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the new regime will crack down on the counterfeiters, I'll vote for them!

I'm in Cook County. I can do that!

Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    Even if there were I'm not sure how different things would REALLY be although simply doing whatifs on the possibilities of potential for market moving announcements from the new leaders is horryifying to ponder.
  • Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,225 ✭✭✭✭✭
    commies love their military and vice versa.

what's not for the other to love???

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

<< <i>So, China imports Teguila from Mexico? I quess Totalitarian regimes aren't that bad. Get ready folks. >>

The United States bottles cane sugar coca cola in Georgia for the Mexican market who then resell it to us at over $25 a case.
  • Options
    The USA and Cuba traded 710 million in goods in 2008. That made us their 29th largest partner. MJ
  • Options

<< <i>The USA and Cuba traded 710 million in goods in 2008. That made us their 29th largest partner. MJ >>

How's the coup doing, are they still making you do shots?
  • Options
    renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭

MJ >>

PM sent... image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>The USA and Cuba traded 710 million in goods in 2008. That made us their 29th largest partner. MJ >>

How's the coup doing, are they still making you do shots? >>

I left Mainland China for the weekend. I think Hong Kong is where the coup is being organized. It is being done under the guise of The Sevens World Rugby Tourney

Notice the advance on the police. The organizers are very brazen. Sorry for the finger in the picture but this was pretty scary stuff when they are on the move like this. These girls were well armedimage

I was actually kidnapped on Saturday night and was interrogated by one of the organizers. I told her everything she wanted to hear and was finally released just in time for brunch on Sunday. Coup stuff is exhausting. MJ

• Options

<< <i>I left Mainland China for the weekend. I think Hong Kong is where the coup is being organized. It is being done under the guise of The Sevens World Rugby Tourney

Notice the advance on the police. The organizers are very brazen. Sorry for the finger in the picture but this was pretty scary stuff when they are on the move like this. These girls were well armedimage

I was actually kidnapped on Saturday night and was interrogated by one of the organizers. I told her everything she wanted to hear and was finally released just in time for brunch on Sunday. Coup stuff is exhausting. MJ
    >>

Incredible that you could get those images out for us to see, the internet is a miracle. Excellent tip on dealing with female operatives, I've heard that bribery works too.image
  • Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,564 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

How's the coup doing, are they still making you do shots? >>

I left Mainland China for the weekend. I think Hong Kong is where the coup is being organized. It is being done under the guise of The Sevens World Rugby Tourney

>>

You gone coup coup on us???
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    image WTF up with dude wearing chicken bone necklaceimage
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    Looks like more Anglo-Saxons than Chinese in those pics. Are you sure you know where you are?

• Options
    streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see the coup has been successful.image
    Have a nice day
  • Options
    I think MJ may have smoething, with the US and Russian President engaged in 'whisper-gate' and now our Fearless Leader doing a smack down on North Korea. Smoething's brewing.
  • Options

<< <i>Looks like more Anglo-Saxons than Chinese in those pics. Are you sure you know where you are? >>

You haven't been to HK or China recently then have youimage

On any given night in any large trading city in China you will find the hot bars full of mostly American, Canadian, Aussie and British guys etc.......... and packed with Asian women. Welcome to where the some of the best jobs are and those that follow them..........

PS- These pic's were snapped on Leighton street where most of the Seven's fans were hanging out. One of the best scenes on the planet. Every bar was like that.

Dave, when I did wake up in Sunday I really had no idea where I was so there are germs of truth to your query.

Tim, the dude with the chicken bone necklace was either from Australia or New Zealand I forget which and I doubt he survived the night. God rest his soul.

MJ
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You sound ruffled.
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options

<< <i>You sound ruffled. >>

I think he's been shanghaied.

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>You sound ruffled. >>

I think he's been shanghaied. >>

Two weeks ago I was in Shanghai and was truly "Shanghai'd" or was it Montezuma'd. image
  • Options
    JCMhoustonJCMhouston Posts: 5,306 ✭✭✭
    So how is the karaoke MJ?
  • Options
    I was trampled on and spit out by the fairer sex this past week in stunning fashion. It was a total beat down. The rout was on...........When your in China you better to remember to wear your big boy pants...........otherwise you might accidentally try to put on the wrong jeans while attempting to sneak out under the cover of darkness. The last time I wore a size 0 was like never. Coup's are not as glamorous as People Magazine make them out to be.They are hard work with lots of sacrifices to be made,............MJ