Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

For Sell: silver coins, rolls and sets

Hello,
have for sell:

1. Kookaburra Set 1991-2011 (20x 1 ounce)
2. Kookaburra 2009 1 Kg with box and Coa
3. Kookaburra Roll 2009 (20 x 1 ounce)
4. 30 x 1 ounces Silver China Panda 2011 (30-Coin-Sheet)
5. Wiener Philharmoniker Roll 2011 (20 x 1 ounce)
6. 25 Maple Leaf Roll 2011 + 10Can$

Contakt me with PN for Pictures.
Make me an offer in price.

Comments

• Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    first turn on your pms. Second post your references, you are very new here....
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very interested by need references !!!
    Timbuk3
  • Options
    yes I am new here in this forum.
    But I am still in other forums and I've also references.
    If anyone is interested because I like everything he can prove with PN.
    So just register if you are interested in me
  • Options
  • Options
    5. Wiener Philharmoniker Roll 2011 (20 x 1 ounce)
    6. 25 Maple Leaf Roll 2011 + 10Can$

the 2 have sell the other still have.

Thanks
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options

open for sell or trade
  • Options
    open for Trade or sell
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options

For Sell or Trade.

Shipping Worldwide free with insured
  • Options
    Has anyone even had a transaction with this person? Resides in Bulgaria..............

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    yes im have made transaktions hiert ,why?
    Bulgaria its in the EU and no problem to send Items worldwide.

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    for sell or trade
  • Options
    anyone deal with this guy? It seems as though he may have disappeared.
  • Options
    I am waiting for his side of the trade we agreed on to come, but no sign of the package..
  • Options
    is he responding to your messages?
  • Options
    He did a few days ago...

He gave me a tracking number for his shipment and it was a total nightmare to actually track online

Most "package tracking" websites said the tracking # was invalid.

One site it actually worked and showed some activity changing hands in bulgaria and shipped abroad....

So we shall see if it actually comes.

-Kev
  • Options
    giorgio11giorgio11 Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>He did a few days ago...

He gave me a tracking number for his shipment and it was a total nightmare to actually track online

Most "package tracking" websites said the tracking # was invalid.

One site it actually worked and showed some activity changing hands in bulgaria and shipped abroad....

So we shall see if it actually comes.

-Kev >>

I had to replace my old Dell computer when it hosed up, now I have a nifty new iMac. Any progress? Been a half month now as you know. Good luck.
    VDBCoins.com Our Registry Sets Many successful BSTs; pls ask.
  • Options
    nope- didnt recieve anything from this guy.

i think its BS
  • Options
    Big bummer. So sorry!
  • Options
    GerardGerard Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭
    I have been waiting for a package for 6 weeks now and was given a
    tracking number RI07 8740 574B G. It just showed up today
    in Stewartsville, NJ which is about 2,000 miles from where I am.
    So somebody is going to receive something. I have tried to contact him
    over the last 3 weeks without any response.

Luckily I did not pay him anything.
    http://www.ebay.com/sch/Coins-...=10&_ssn=infoflexsales

Plenty of high dollar transactions :
    jdimmick, commoncents05, Smittys, guitarwes
  • Options
    Interesting - I am located in Stewartsville NJ...

He agreed to send me a trade so I guess something is coming - very weird..
  • Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,373 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I have been waiting for a package for 6 weeks now and was given a
    tracking number RI07 8740 574B G. It just showed up today
    in Stewartsville, NJ which is about 2,000 miles from where I am.
    So somebody is going to receive something. I have tried to contact him
    over the last 3 weeks without any response.

Luckily I did not pay him anything. >>

-----------------------------------------------

Well day-ja-view,,,,,, OK so I don't know how to spell it but my results are the same.

I had a B-S-T post. This guy responded. When I found out where he lived I said I would only do the deal after receiving his end of the trade first. He said OK. Sent me a tracking number 2 days later.

As fate would have it the package he was supposed to send me arrived in Stewartsville, NJ. I am in Indiana.

Seems very strange (2) packages that this guy sent both arrived in NJ by mistake image

What is even stranger is BOTH my package and the one sent to Gerard have the same tracking number image

Maybe the guy just sent us all the wrong tracking numbers but I won't hold my breath.

I'm not out anything but my time but this just confirms by normal policy of only shipping to the US. If I do ship outside the US then the other person ships first. Maybe not fair but nobody has to agree to the trade image If my stuff arrives then I will ship his stuff.

I was concerned about this deal from the get go so we will wait a few more days and see if anything shows up but Manfred is not answering his PM's.

Hey candy2012mustang if you get a bunch of extra Panda's in your trade they might be mine as that is what he was sending me along with some Philharmonic Silver and a 5oz Silver Panda in original box.

Where is "The Circle of Trust" directory when you need it image

GrandAm image

P.S.

If (3) of us have been burned or he tried to burn us I would think this should be cause to kick his butt off The PCGS Forum. I am sure PCGS doesn't want to allow someone to keep trying to rip people off on THEIR Forum once they find out about it?

Grandam image
    GrandAm :)
  • Options
    hmmmmmmmmmmm

• Options
    Well, I guess it's time to tell my story. A few weeks ago I posted a WTB for a rare but obscure Kennedy half variety I am looking for. Almost immediately I get a PM from this guy, "I have one. Live in Bulgaria." or some such. So. Strike one. Nothing against Bulgarians but I am leery about buying or selling outside the U.S. So, I reply, "you mean the Kennedy is certified by PCGS as PCGS # so and so? Got pix?" I mean, what are the odds? Long shot but not impossible. "He says, "I'll send you pictures tonight." So, night falls, sun rises, no pix. Strike two, and strike three for that matter. I see the messages from other folks on the forum, "do you have references and his response, "Sure why do you ask?" But no names for references. Definitely not warm and fuzzies from this guy. So I sent PMs with my cautions to a couple of people who looked like they might be considering trading. Now I wish I had gone public earlier but I really didn't have a lot of solid evidence one way or the other.

Best Regards,

George
  • Options
    jfoot13jfoot13 Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭
    I also have had a less than stellar experience with this member, a couple months ago I had a silver lot for sale which he wanted, we agreed on the price+ shipping ( shipping 8 lbs to bulgaria Fedex was over 300.00 ) he told me packages he shipped were usually less than 100.00 I gave him the weight and had him check as I would be happy to ship by any means he wanted he then PM'd the shipping cost would be fine and asked me how I wanted to be paid. I requested paypal no fee ( to me) he told me that was fine and he would get it right out. A couple days went by and I PM saying I haven't received the funds yet, he said he had to transfer money to his paypal account and it would take 3 days.. ok I understand this it's happened to me before so I wait another couple days and sent another PM same story after 2 weeks I sent a PM cancelling the deal and relisted the lot on the BST sold it and was paid within 3 hours ( this is the type of BST transaction I've grown to know and love image ) I am so glad I didn't ship this before payment was received.. That consists of my dealings with the OP
    If you can't swim you better stay in the boat.......
  • Options
    WhiteTornadoWhiteTornado Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭
    I had a couple of raw, silver coins for sale on the Darkside BST, totaling $30. He PM-ed and asked if I wanted to trade for Chinese panda silver bullion coins. I said "no thanks" and it appears my gut instinct was correct.