Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

PIGGYBACKING CLOSED - C.C. Special #1 - 1956 - Present ($4.50) - POP!

I am now taking a few select people for the current #1 special......1956 present. BASEBALL ONLY!!! No non sports, no basketball, no football......MUST BE ONLY BASEBALL!!!! If this interests you please reply or pm me......

Comments

• Options
    PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,826 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When are you looking to send them in? I may have a small lot of about 10 or so that I would like to sub but wouldn't be able to get them together until late next week.

Thanks!

Tim
    Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • Options
    I may also be interested in this sub as well. I will get back to you when I get home and have a better idea of how many cards I have to send you
  • Options
    bbuckner22bbuckner22 Posts: 1,028
    Are you saying you will NOT take my Brady Bunch autographed cards and send them in?
    From what I can tell, 707 is the DOLLAR STORE compared to deans_cards. For what that guy charges, if I ever bought anything from him I would expect it to be delivered to me in a frickin' limo.
    ~WalterSobchak
  • Options
    bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    NO...PSA states, BASEBALL only.......I need to get them by the 23rd at the LATEST!!
  • Options
    pdub1819pdub1819 Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭✭
    I have about 10 or so baseball that I'd like to get graded. PM me and let me know what to do next.
  • Options
    LarryPLarryP Posts: 339 ✭✭
    I'm in for 30 Baseball Cards image
    Upgrading: Nothing!

Selling: Everything!
    eBay Auctions
  • Options
    EchoCanyonEchoCanyon Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭
    I'm in for about 15 cards. LMK details.
  • Options
    thedutymonthedutymon Posts: 4,323

<< <i>Are you saying you will NOT take my Brady Bunch autographed cards and send them in? >>

Morning,

No but you Can include your "2012 Topps Bowman's Best Upper Deck Best Of Class Double Secret Scratch-Off Triple Refractor Frank Robinson Throwback Jersey Buyback Redemption Serial # Card #993/ of #1000 Blue Letter Version Bat On Right Shoulder Looking At ScoreBoard With One Eye Closed" imageimageimageimageimageimage

YeeHahimage

Neil image
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options
    BPorter26BPorter26 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent
    "EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE WALL" - JACKIE MOON
  • Options
    Since you don't need them until the 23rd, I would like to be in for 10-15...might even give me time to sub some of those gem mint 81's I'm gonna pull from my box!

Thanks for putting it together!

Tim
  • Options
    bighurt2000bighurt2000 Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Closed - if you haven't already responded, then please don't. The response to this has been OVERWHELMING. I like helping people out alot - unfortunately, I fill out forms the old fashioned way (by hand), and it makes for a long evening when I get too many cards.......thanks to all that responded!
  • Options
    bbuckner22bbuckner22 Posts: 1,028

<< <i>No but you Can include your "2012 Topps Bowman's Best Upper Deck Best Of Class Double Secret Scratch-Off Triple Refractor Frank Robinson Throwback Jersey Buyback Redemption Serial # Card #993/ of #1000 Blue Letter Version Bat On Right Shoulder Looking At ScoreBoard With One Eye Closed" >>

Funny Neil, real funny. image just PM me your address so I can YOU all of my Brady Bunch cards
    From what I can tell, 707 is the DOLLAR STORE compared to deans_cards. For what that guy charges, if I ever bought anything from him I would expect it to be delivered to me in a frickin' limo.
    ~WalterSobchak
  • Options
    thedutymonthedutymon Posts: 4,323

<< <i>

<< <i>No but you Can include your "2012 Topps Bowman's Best Upper Deck Best Of Class Double Secret Scratch-Off Triple Refractor Frank Robinson Throwback Jersey Buyback Redemption Serial # Card #993/ of #1000 Blue Letter Version Bat On Right Shoulder Looking At ScoreBoard With One Eye Closed" >>

Funny Neil, real funny. image just PM me your address so I can YOU all of my Brady Bunch cards >>

Thanks, thought it was one of better moments today !!!!!imageimage

Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options
    I got your pm so I have the address to send the cards. Sorry I can't respond to pm's. I will have them to you by the 23rd with payment.
    Thanks again for putting it together!
    Tim
  • Options
    Don't forget to send them in!! Should be fun! Don't forget BASEBALL ONLY!!!!
  • Options
    We still need the stragglers.....right now, we are around 70-80.....
  • Options
    I have 10 packaged and ready to ship to you. Going to drop them off at the po after work today!
  • Options
    Cool....I think we should be fine then.......I can scrape together some extra is push come to shove.....
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    How many do you need?
  • Options
    around 10 or so Matt....
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    I can help you out Bobby, Will have package in mail today/tomorrow latest.

Matt
  • Options
    Thanks Matt!
  • Options
    JohnnyDJohnnyD Posts: 520 ✭✭
    I can get 10-12 cards out to you tomorrow if you still need more for the submission...

John
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    Bobby - is this closed?

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    I apologize, but this is closed.....we have enough.....
  • Options
    kidzfundkidzfund Posts: 565 ✭✭✭
    Bobby - I have 25-30 cards ready to send if you have (or need) them.

I also have 6 tobacco cards on special 3. You have a separate post about that.

Let me know. Thanks

Joe
  • Options
    Joe.....the time is too close to the deadline.......I had to close it.
  • Options
    Mannnn, you haven't even sent them in yet and I'm already checking to see if they popped....j/k.

I am looking forward to the wait game though.
  • Options
    LOL @ Paul!! Paul, this sub is soooo ecclectic, I doubt very seriously that it pops before the 45 days. I noticed that the faster pops tend to have more uniformity. However, one can always hope.....
  • Options
    Bobby, just wanted to let you know my cards went out on Tuesday... sent 11 crappy cards to you and enclosed a check so you should get them today or tomorrow. I don't expect much and I'm kinda doing a test on a couple of them so it should be interesting. Thanks again for putting this together!

Tim
  • Options
  • Options
    We are logged....
  • Options
    epatmythesepatmythes Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭

<< <i>We are logged.... >>

When did you ship and/or they received?

I submitted a Special #1 to them, in person, at a show on 3/17 and I still don't have the submission logged... not liking this!
  • Options
    It went out Monday and got logged in today. I know from experience, you HAVE to have all your ducks in a row to get logged in quickly, especially writing on the outside of the package, the fastest service level included in the box.
  • Options
    epatmythesepatmythes Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭

<< <i>It went out Monday and got logged in today. I know from experience, you HAVE to have all your ducks in a row to get logged in quickly, especially writing on the outside of the package, the fastest service level included in the box. >>

Thanks... and I know... just blows my mind that one shipped to them can log in a matter of a day or two... but one given to them in person goes almost two weeks without loggage!!! I guess I'll be emailing CS this evening (I would right now, but I don't have the sub # with me)!
  • Options
    Nope....the waiting.....
  • Options
    gumbyfangumbyfan Posts: 5,159
  • Options
    Tease!
  • Options
    I predict this goes the distance. Sorry.....
  • Options

<< <i>I predict this goes the distance. Sorry..... >>

I would've figured we would get a quick turnaround...the sub was baseball only, 56-present, an we've seen some recent crazy fast turnarounds on specials....but either way, I figured I would bump this from page 15 or whatever it was on. image
  • Options
    Craig...it was still too eclectic. We still had different eras, and different manufacturers. 1956-60's (which I still considered vintage) all the way to the shiny new stuff. The subs that I have noticed that have popped quickly have been like 2/3 sets max. Mealeworm and I had one pop in 4 days, but it was only 1955 Bowman, 1954 Topps, and 1939 Play Ball.
  • Options

<< <i>Craig...it was still too eclectic. We still had different eras, and different manufacturers. 1956-60's (which I still considered vintage) all the way to the shiny new stuff. The subs that I have noticed that have popped quickly have been like 2/3 sets max. Mealeworm and I had one pop in 4 days, but it was only 1955 Bowman, 1954 Topps, and 1939 Play Ball. >>

I've got a little experience with group subs...so I based my comments on my experience. I will be shocked if it goes the full 45 days. If it does, then it does...I was just offering an alternate opinion.
  • Options
    LarryPLarryP Posts: 339 ✭✭
    I thought page 11 was just too far back

so I am doing a happy 4 week bump ...

Thanks,
    -Larry
    Upgrading: Nothing!

Selling: Everything!
    eBay Auctions
  • Options
    Any estimate on how many days we are in so far?
  • Options

<< <i>Any estimate on how many days we are in so far? >>

I think today is day 24. Halfway there...I hope.
  • Options
    I think you are right Craig......halfway home (although there are no guarantees anymore).......
  • Options
  • Options