Home Metal Detecting
Options

Here is the my new Whites V3i

I took a break from the net for a fews days but I am back so I decided to show you all my new machine. I was going to purchase it used for 1000.00 but got it new for 1300 with a bunch of extra items. Its the Whites V3i with wireless head phones (no more getting stuck in the brush). Take a look at the screen on this big boy. I like it so far but wish it was password protected in case it gets stolen. I have not used it yet but if the weather stays the way it is now I will be out this week...

PS for all you relic hunters in MD or south central PA is you wanna go diggin one day PM me. It would be nice to meet a few people off this forum....

Also if you have any programs for this machine you wanna share PM me please

Here it is............

Comments

• Options
    mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
    I like image Keep us up to day on its usability and your finds image
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great machine...top of the line. Take your time, read the manual (more than once), use it as much as possible, the learning curve is fast, but continued use will make it familiar and much more productive. Good luck, Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
    If/When I find I am using my Garrett a lot, I intend to graduate to a Whites model with the big boys.

It's storming out today... No trip for me.

Ray
  • Options
    ZotZot Posts: 825 ✭✭✭
    Ha! I should have looked at the list of posts more carefully before posting my comments about two of your detector candidates at the time.
    You picked the third one, so my comments are 100% useless. image

Looks like a very nice machine!

-Z
    Minelab: GPX 5000, Excalibur II, Explorer SE. White's: MXT, PI Pro
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,521 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I like image Keep us up to day on its usability and your finds image >>

yes indeed, i like the looks of that machine as well. best wishes and happy hunting image
  • Options
    dtkk49adtkk49a Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭
    Yes, let us know how that deep silver mode works!!
    Follow me - Cards_and_Coins on Instagram

They call me "Pack the Ripper"