Home Metal Detecting
Options

recent diggins

its getting tough around here. in the past demolitions were abundant and the finds were great. i've been hitting the dead horses and scoring a few things. when it gets llike this me and my buds look for dumps. the one we had been going to appears to have too many chemicals in it. can't go there anymore. our skin breaks out in rash, not worth it. found a spot yesterday, although not as old, may be safer.

this is my friend. a well hidden spot. nice and quiet and forgotten.

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time to head for the hills DD...... out of the way areas that may have been used in the past.... I have those opportunities here in the mountains. Takes some exploring, but that is fun too... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    ga5150ga5150 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭
    Are those shotgun shells under the bottle?

Just curious....
  • Options
    demodiggerdemodigger Posts: 1,012
    Those are mini lipsticks. I think given as samples? There's a big lipstick to the left. Many times a search under large trees will give these up. I'm guessing an old victorian picnik. We have a lot of pepper trees here and they provide a lot of shade. I always search those areas first.
  • Options
    The Indian head penny sure puts things into scale , thats some great items there for a dig image
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it looks like ya did real good over all image
  • Options
    pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭✭
    what year is the IHC? Is that thing next to the IHC a bent cross? That looks pretty interesting.