Home U.S. Coin Forum

OT - Oh Man, This is a Good Cup of Coffee

Just woke up at 8 PM EST and am checking out The Forums and my first cup of coffee today.
Found some coins I had misplaced and all is right in the universe. Life is good.

Ron

Collect for the love of the hobby, the beauty of the coins, and enjoy the ride.

Comments

• DUIGUYDUIGUY Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭
    It Happens!

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly."

- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 106-43 BC
  • SeattleSlammerSeattleSlammer Posts: 9,953 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Night shift?

• << <i>Night shift? >>

Since 1987, 10 PM until 6 AM.

Ron
    Collect for the love of the hobby, the beauty of the coins, and enjoy the ride.
  • goldengolden Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did the night shift for 18 years.
  • notwilightnotwilight Posts: 12,864 ✭✭✭
    Finding something, especially coins, that had been misplaced, is about as good a feeling as you can have with your clothes on. --Jerry
  • JJMJJM Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did the corporate thing for 25 years, including night shift,....
    then I bought a Coffee House !!!!!
    👍BST's erickso1,cone10,MICHAELDIXON,TennesseeDave,p8nt,jmdm1194,RWW,robkool,Ahrensdad,Timbuk3,Downtown1974,bigjpst,mustanggt,Yorkshireman,idratherbgardening,SurfinxHI,derryb,masscrew,Walkerguy21D,MJ1927,sniocsu,Coll3tor,doubleeagle07,luciobar1980,PerryHall,SNMAM,mbcoin,liefgold,keyman64,maprince230,TorinoCobra71,RB1026,Weiss,LukeMarshall,Wingsrule,Silveryfire, pointfivezero,IKE1964,AL410, Tdec1000, AnkurJ,guitarwes,Type2,Bp777,jfoot113,JWP,mattniss,dantheman984,jclovescoins,Collectorcoins,Weather11am,Namvet69,kansasman,Bruce7789,ADG,Larrob37
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a Graveyard shift guy, too, at least on Friday and Saturday nights. 11 PM to 7 AM.

I like it, actually. Except when there are too many drunks around. (I work as a night auditor in a beach resort).

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • LeeBoneLeeBone Posts: 4,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the "benefits" of getting older, "discovering" new coins in your collection! image
  • fastfreddiefastfreddie Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First thing I do on the weekend before the forum's is make a pot of Dunkin medium roast using a paper filter. 12 small coffee scoops (tea or table?) to a 12 cup pot - perfect every time. No bitterness and excellant flavor. Oh yes, turn off the burner once it's done brewing.
    It is not that life is short, but that you are dead for so very long.
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Green tea for me... never liked the coffee aftertaste...Cheers, RickO
  • OldEastsideOldEastside Posts: 4,602 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats always a good start to the day
    Congrats

Steve
    Promote the Hobby
  • DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    imageimage
    Becky
  • joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah,Starbucks,Wifi and searching coins,online!Plus being on the chat room with you guy's.image

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my dad did the night shift for 28 years and he loved every minute of it. went in did his job went home. image
  • rheddenrhedden Posts: 6,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL. My name is also Ron. I also drink coffee-non stop, and I have a habit of misplacing coins. We must be twins separated at birth or something of that nature.

• lkeigwinlkeigwin Posts: 16,885 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This makes the best coffee I have ever brewed. Aerobie AeroPress. Superbly designed and crafted. Fast and easy, clean-up too. I've probably bought 30 of them for friends, who asked me to after seeing it and trying the coffee. FWIW...
    Lance.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file