Home Metal Detecting

Winter arrived

pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭✭
Ugh, hopes of winter just fizzling out into spring are gone. We got about 4-5 inches of snow this weekend, and an expected 5-8 more over the next two days. I guess it's good for the economy, but not good for detecting hopes image

Comments

• lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ran the A/C in the truck today and wore short sleeves all day. Nyah nyah. image

(But the sand gnats have come out. Argh.)

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are supposed to get from 1-3 inches this afternoon, and possibly another inch or two tomorrow morning. However, the way things have been here this year, it is likely to be more rain than snow... easy shoveling anyway image Cheers, RickO
  • OldEastsideOldEastside Posts: 4,602 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can see snow on the tips of mountains about 15 miles away
    in Los Angeles County

Steve
    Promote the Hobby
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was mid-eighties today, probably, and I got a sunburned neck while out detecting. It feels like I've got a heat lamp shining on the back of my head right now. Ugh.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • DockwalliperDockwalliper Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭
    Still no snow on the ground in Bufalo.