Home Metal Detecting
Options

I'll say one thing about metal detectors-- they hold their value...

kiyotekiyote Posts: 5,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
I sold my Fisher CZ-3D last year and got only $50 less than I paid for it 3 years earlier! It's more like I rented one for $16 a year. image
"I'll split the atom! I am the fifth dimension! I am the eighth wonder of the world!" -Gef the talking mongoose.

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep... taken care of, they can return most of your original investment. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭✭
    No kidding. I had a White's Spectrum XLT for nearly 10 years. Paid $680 new I believe. At the end something was wrong with the motherboard, where the only thing I guaranteed was that it would turn on. Sold it on ebay for around $250!
  • Options
    I have the cz-3d now and looking to replace it....wanna know an inside secret? they are not going to make anymore. once the stock they got left is sold there done!!!
  • Options
    kiyotekiyote Posts: 5,568 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I have the cz-3d now and looking to replace it....wanna know an inside secret? they are not going to make anymore. once the stock they got left is sold there done!!! >>

I really, really liked my CZ-3D a lot. I honestly have some regrets about selling it. I wanted a White's Dual Field and just couldn't justify having two expensive detectors for some reason. I now have the White's DF for beach hunting and an Ace 350.
    "I'll split the atom! I am the fifth dimension! I am the eighth wonder of the world!" -Gef the talking mongoose.