Home Metal Detecting

Best day in a long time

Today was just a great day to be out. I hit a grassy area by a football field for 4 hrs and came away with $11.71. No rings or jewelry and not much trash. That makes up for the 30 cents in one hr that I found at a small park on Wed.

Comments

• mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
    Sweet! I must have said, "We need to get a metal detector" like 12 times today.

We did pick up a 1952 Nickel on the ground today image I thought I was doing well.

I'm going to have to start doing some research for a MD.

Ray
  • rec78rec78 Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found a $20 bill while walking to my truck in a parking lot on friday-no metal detector needed.image
  • pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the no detector bills too!!!
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PPC.. that is a great day... congratulations... Cheers, RickO
  • pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭✭
    $11 in one trip, especially in Feb is a heck of a day! I was out a couple weeks ago at a beach and rocked about 50 cents after 3 hours!
  • kiyotekiyote Posts: 5,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did $1.80 today, including a Santa Cruz Boardwalk token, which I'd never dug before. On top of that, it was really nice outside!
    "I'll split the atom! I am the fifth dimension! I am the eighth wonder of the world!" -Gef the talking mongoose.
  • Nice PPC! I took the kids on their first outting today and we recovered $2. They thought that was great! I think they will be asking for detectors for their birthdays.
    Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
    imageimage
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PPC, nice to hear that you're still at it!

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.