Home U.S. Coin Forum

how common are these ? or are they common at all ?

i know cuds arent that scarce but the coin is actually deformed at the cud area, im guessing due to the die pressure,
regardless of how many posts I have, I don't consider myself an "expert" at anything

Comments

• GoldenEggGoldenEgg Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Die breaks of that size are pretty common compared to larger cuds, but then again it is all relative. I don't know if this is a rarer date or not for this type of error but some dates have more cuds than others.

Did you find this in your change?
  • ebaybuyerebaybuyer Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭
    yep, received it in change at taco bell
    regardless of how many posts I have, I don't consider myself an "expert" at anything
  • 19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,470 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>yep, received it in change at taco bell >>

Flip that sucker over and check for a Wide AM!
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • CoinJunkieCoinJunkie Posts: 8,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Were you buying a box of napkins?

• stealerstealer Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Were you buying a box of napkins?

image >>

Aren't they free for the taking? image
    yes i was buying a box of napkins... at taco bell. normally i would add more commentary, but i am well aware that there are many people here that like to throw around fun, but they dont like getting it on themselves.
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Throw the fun anyway.. it breaks up the day, and a lot of us appreciate it.... image Cheers, RickO
    use your imagination. ive played this game before. i feel attacked, i fight back and i am accused of starting the attack.
  • mingotmingot Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭
    i had fun on me once.

took me nearly an hour of scrubbing with warm salty water to get it all off and then I STILL had that fun smell on me all day.

*sigh*

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file