Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Proof ASE purchase question

There is a local store that is selling proof ASE's with OGP for spot plus $3. Is that a good deal and should I pick them up? They also have bullion ASE's with the OGP for the same price.

Comments

• Options
    AhrensdadAhrensdad Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭
    That's a great deal. Buy all the proofs they have.
    Successful BST Transactions with: WTCG, Ikenefic, Twincam, InternetJunky, bestday, 1twobits, Geoman x4, Blackhawk, Robb, nederveit, mesquite, sinin1, CommemDude, Gerard, sebrown, Guitarwes, Commoncents05, tychojoe, adriana, SeaEagleCoins, ndgoflo, stone, vikingdude, golfer72, kameo, Scotty1418, Tdec1000, Sportsmoderator1 and many others.

Please visit my website Millcitynumismatics.com
  • Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    price of silver deal if damaged or spotted

great deal if not.

bullion with OGP sounds like those with the "W" mint mark???? would be a pretty good deal still.
    Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    I would buy all he has.
  • Options
    ianrussellianrussell Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Providing they are genuine, it doesn't matter on condition, they are a great buy.

Proof Silver Eagles are worth double melt at the moment.

- Ian
    Ian Russell
    Owner/Founder GreatCollections
    GreatCollections Coin Auctions - Certified Coin Auctions Every Week - Rare Coins & Coin Values
  • Options
    the bullion that he has is with the w mint mark as well. It is a 2008, but I checked and unfortunately not a rev of 07
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,473 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I would buy all he has. >>

As would I! image
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭
    What did you say his address was?
  • Options

<< <i>There is a local store that is selling proof ASE's with OGP for spot plus $3. Is that a good deal and should I pick them up? They also have bullion ASE's with the OGP for the same price. >>

There are at least two current ads in the BST forum where people are offering $57 or more per proof. Honestly I would expect them to be gone by the time you get back image...
  • Options
    Does he have a store web-site ? or a phone number for contacting them for information ? if so can you let me know, thanks
    Amateurs ... Built the Ark.
    Professionals ... Built the Titanic
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good deal, move fast. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    57loaded57loaded Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭

<< <i>There is a local store that is selling proof ASE's with OGP for spot plus $3. Is that a good deal and should I pick them up? They also have bullion ASE's with the OGP for the same price. >>

it seems like a steal but at the same time TGTBT...

if it's legit don't ask why, just how many do you have

PS if they are spotted, still agreat deal, many proofs can be "cleaned up" with out damage if the spotting is on the mirrors. i don't think they could be damaged if still in OGP
  • Options
    Get em
  • Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Purchase as much as you can afford !!!
    Timbuk3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file