Home Metal Detecting

Can you imagine finding these??

pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭✭
Just one of these would make my hunt/month/year!

This thread's been around a while, but I'm in awe at this guy's finds. Link to the the thread is here: Link

If that's not enough, he has a video finding a lot of these!

video is here: Youtube video

This keeps the motiation up.

Comments

• AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy crap! Love the way his detector was working in that water.

bobimage
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be the thrill of thrills.... seems this guy has had a few. That is what cache hunting is all about. Thrills are few, but awesome when it happens. Cheers, RickO
  • guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,237 ✭✭✭

wow, the stuff dreams are made of. Of course, that would be my last treasure hunting trip because cardiopulmonary arrest would probably soon follow after finding all that loot!
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • kiyotekiyote Posts: 5,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mmm, the excitement I felt finding a 1913-s Lincoln x 50,000. I'd die of a heart attack for sure!
    "I'll split the atom! I am the fifth dimension! I am the eighth wonder of the world!" -Gef the talking mongoose.
  • WaltWalt Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭
    how much are these AT Pros?
  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that was an amazing find. it still can be done image
  • kevinstangkevinstang Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭
    "how much are these AT Pros? "

They seem to be around the $500 range on the bay, I am thinking and keeping my eye out for maybe getting one this spring and doing some snorkling along some waterfront sites I have hunted in the past and never been able to go into the water!
  • WaltWalt Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭

<< <i>"how much are these AT Pros? "

They seem to be around the $500 range on the bay, I am thinking and keeping my eye out for maybe getting one this spring and doing some snorkling along some waterfront sites I have hunted in the past and never been able to go into the water! >>

So the entire detector can go underwater on the AT Pro?

• pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>"how much are these AT Pros? "

They seem to be around the $500 range on the bay, I am thinking and keeping my eye out for maybe getting one this spring and doing some snorkling along some waterfront sites I have hunted in the past and never been able to go into the water! >>

So the entire detector can go underwater on the AT Pro? >>

yes, in this case, "AT" is good image. I believe it stands for All Terrain, so you're good to go.
  • DockwalliperDockwalliper Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭
    That story with some nice pics was in the Jan/Feb issue of "American Digger".
  • JazzmanJABJazzmanJAB Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭✭
    My mouth has been open so long watching the video, it dried out.

Amazing Find !