Options
What do you think this is worth ?
First the letter. I bought this in 2004. I just think it's cool and probably will never part with it. Just wanted some opinions.
The letter


The letter


0
Comments
An item like this is worth EXACTLY what someone is willing to pay for it. Not a cent more.
Glad I could help,
Ray
(snicker)
Not really looking for much these days but if I were, it might be a toner.
<< <i>That members of Congress don't seem to hold our money in high esteem, in fact they chit on it. >>
You misspelled "sit"
BST Transactions: DonnyJf, MrOrganic, Justanothercoinaddict, Fivecents, Slq, Jdimmick,
Robb, Tee135, Ibzman350, Mercfan, Outhaul, Erickso1, Cugamongacoins, Indiananationals, Wayne Herndon
Negative BST Transactions:
<< <i>or have any pictures showing the person with the seat? >>
Steve
Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
"Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire
<< <i>I don't give a crap.
RYK---That's because you only want them if they're crusty.
Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
"Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire
www.brunkauctions.com
<< <i>
<< <i>or have any pictures showing the person with the seat? >>
party pictures!
I don't think any other pictures would help sell it!!!!
<< <i>i cant quite make out the date on that Peace Dollar dead in the center with my low fidelity monitor.......you may want to check it since the letter mentions a Lyndon Johnson connection (rumors persist that his estate held a 1964 Peace Dollar) >>
It looks like a 1922.