Options
Grades are in! Updated with Pics
I had a very lucky submission! I sent in 5 coins in NGC holders that I really liked, and they all crossed. One of them (an 1886 Morgan), actually went from MS65 to MS66. 
But it gets even better... About 4 or 5 years ago I bought a raw 1963-D Frankie at a local B&M, just because I thought the toning was cool. I remember telling the owner that I was a little (a lot actually) concerned that it wouldn't holder, especially since you don't usually see a lot of 1963 Frankies with color, but I really liked the coin, so I went for it. I finally submitted it back in April, and as I feared, it came back "questionable color." Then a couple of weeks ago I read a thread about Secure Plus, and I thought that maybe if the coin got past the "sniffer," the graders would accept the toning as legitimate. Well, I'm happy to report that the coin now resides in an MS65-FL holder! The pictures are from the PCGS website (I guess they photograph all SP submissions, though I don't think it looks like a True View). Anyway, I'm really pleased (I know, the coin isn't that valuable, but I really like it!)
Update: Just got a copy stand and started taking pictures (after having read Mark Goodman's book several times!) Here is that Frankie described above in home photos.

But it gets even better... About 4 or 5 years ago I bought a raw 1963-D Frankie at a local B&M, just because I thought the toning was cool. I remember telling the owner that I was a little (a lot actually) concerned that it wouldn't holder, especially since you don't usually see a lot of 1963 Frankies with color, but I really liked the coin, so I went for it. I finally submitted it back in April, and as I feared, it came back "questionable color." Then a couple of weeks ago I read a thread about Secure Plus, and I thought that maybe if the coin got past the "sniffer," the graders would accept the toning as legitimate. Well, I'm happy to report that the coin now resides in an MS65-FL holder! The pictures are from the PCGS website (I guess they photograph all SP submissions, though I don't think it looks like a True View). Anyway, I'm really pleased (I know, the coin isn't that valuable, but I really like it!)
Update: Just got a copy stand and started taking pictures (after having read Mark Goodman's book several times!) Here is that Frankie described above in home photos.

0
Comments
That franklin sure is purdy!!
BST Transactions: DonnyJf, MrOrganic, Justanothercoinaddict, Fivecents, Slq, Jdimmick,
Robb, Tee135, Ibzman350, Mercfan, Outhaul, Erickso1, Cugamongacoins, Indiananationals, Wayne Herndon
Negative BST Transactions:
bob
Difficult year/mint for attractive toning.
Good to see your perseverance paid off.
President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay
Mike
Not really looking for much these days but if I were, it might be a toner.
AB
Hoard the keys.
-Brian