Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Should there be a "US Plastic" forum here??

LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just wondering.......since the coin is really irrelevent to holder collectors. image
Gone but not forgotten: IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Ricko, Big Moose, Cardinal, CoinsAreFun.

Comments

  • Options
    LOLimage
  • Options
    CakesCakes Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>Just wondering.......since the coin is really irrelevent to holder collectors. image >>



    How did so many people become holder collectors?
    Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

    Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.
  • Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Strange thing happened at FUN.

    Found a really rare holder, but the coin was so ugly, I passed on it.

    Perhaps there's hope?? image
    Gone but not forgotten: IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Ricko, Big Moose, Cardinal, CoinsAreFun.
  • Options
    bumanchubumanchu Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭


    << <i>Just wondering.......since the coin is really irrelevent to holder collectors. image >>



    The plastic is what is primarily paying for you to participate in the forums on THIS message board and why THIS one even exists.image
    And I ain't lying this time.
  • Options
    The trend is your friend image
    Currently working with nurmaler. Older transactions....circa 2011 BST transactions Gecko109, Segoja, lpinion, Agblox, oldgumballmachineswanted,pragmaticgoat, CharlieC, onlyroosies, timrutnat, ShinyThingsInPM under login lightcycler
  • Options
    I'm still waiting for the "OF" to return..image
    ......Larry........image
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 47,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great question. I think you should ask it on the Q & A Forum.

    Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
    "Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
    "Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire

  • Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey I use to down it but its something different and I'm beginning to want to collect some plastic just because its different and kind of cool
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

    Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    shorecollshorecoll Posts: 5,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just start a Plastic MEGA-THREAD. image
    ANA-LM, NBS, EAC

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file