Home Metal Detecting
Options

newbie here, hi everyone

i pretty good with a computer,but can figure out how to upload my amazing finds...helpimage

<< <i>LEAVE NO TONE UNTURNED >>

Comments

• Options
    pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the boards!

The best way is to upload them an online account, to a website like Photobucket. Then hover your mouse above the photo and a menu will drop down. Click on the "IMG Code" link and it will automatically be copied.

Then, in the white box, paste that link and you should be golden!

Looking forward to seeing your finds.
  • Options
    metalmeistermetalmeister Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ditto "photo bucket"
    upload and copy paste to message.image
    email: ccacollectibles@yahoo.com

100% Positive BST transactions
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard Medalhead.... what equipment do you use and what type of MD'ing? i.e beach, nugget shooting, parks etc...
    Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, welcome pardner!

bobimage
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    welcome to the forums as well. happy hunting image
  • Options
    Rickc300Rickc300 Posts: 876 ✭✭
    Welcome aboard! I like to hit the local parks, a few older homes with permission from the owners and the local college eating area, it is amazing what the "kids" drop these days, nobody has a clue on how quick change adds up. I pull about 10 bucks a week in the summer time there and get a little bit of a work out too. This pays for my batteries and my soda pop that I indulge in while searching. Happy hunting, and if you end up in the Ozarks give me a PM and maybe we can hook up to go out searching for treasure. I hear Jessie James may have left some loot around here...image I have been in a number of caves looking but I am still broke image go figure! LOL.

Happy hunting!

Rick
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Freedom is a well armed lamb contesting that vote. Benjamin Franklin - 1779

1836 Capped Liberty
    dime. My oldest US
    detecting find so far.
    I dig almost every
    signal I get for the most
    part. Go figure...
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah yes.. the treasure cave syndrome.... I guess we all get it from time to time. No doubt there are some out there.. but hard to find... and believe me, if I find one, you will not see it posted on any forum. image Cheers, RickO