Home U.S. Coin Forum

Madam Jokie

This whole thing is a JOKE................... And I'm sexy and I know it,!!!!!!........ Wiggle ,, Wiggle,,, Wiggle......... Lets get Real... voice on the edge of expaulsion.......... What is the mark up for Platinum coins right now???????????.... The whole market is down,,, Everything is SUPPOSE to be on sale right now...... CHOKE & JOKE..... How is it that anyone can buy into it... This is the Voice Of FRUSTRATION.... Try and buy any precious metals right now and pay the price for what they should be selling for right now,,, and you'll get ripped off... Platinum is selling for almost $300 over spot.. What a JOKE.........

Comments

• 19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,472 ✭✭✭✭
    New Years Eve sure brings out some goofy posts! image
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 16,855 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>New Years Eve sure brings out some goofy posts! image >>

Are you sure there are not some other thoughts coursing through your veins???
  • 19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,472 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>New Years Eve sure brings out some goofy posts! image >>

Are you sure there are not some other thoughts coursing through your veins???
    image >>

Nope! Its a goofy post.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • RampageRampage Posts: 9,418 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>And I'm sexy and I know it,!!!!!!........ Wiggle ,, Wiggle,,, Wiggle......... >>

Sad to say I know what this reference is from.

• BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm....what price SHOULD they be selling at? What determines that real sell price? A number called "spot price" or what you can actually buy them for on the open market?

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Cam40Cam40 Posts: 8,146
    +1
  • There are many PM deals at spot. You just have to look.
  • CCC2010CCC2010 Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>And I'm sexy and I know it,!!!!!!........ Wiggle ,, Wiggle,,, Wiggle......... >>

Sad to say I know what this reference is from. >>

Is this a song from this new group that performed last night in Dick Clark's Rockin' New Years Eve Party in L.A. they are called LMFAOimage
    References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
    Coinfame,Kaelasdad,Type2,UNLVino,MICHAELDIXON
    Justacommeman,tydye,78saen,123cents,blue62vette,Segoja,Nibanny
  • PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,399 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>This whole thing is a JOKE................... And I'm sexy and I know it,!!!!!!........ Wiggle ,, Wiggle,,, Wiggle......... Lets get Real... voice on the edge of expaulsion.......... What is the mark up for Platinum coins right now???????????.... The whole market is down,,, Everything is SUPPOSE to be on sale right now...... CHOKE & JOKE..... How is it that anyone can buy into it... This is the Voice Of FRUSTRATION.... Try and buy any precious metals right now and pay the price for what they should be selling for right now,,, and you'll get ripped off... Platinum is selling for almost $300 over spot.. What a JOKE......... >>

Have you tried buying on the BST Forum here?

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• JRoccoJRocco Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>This whole thing is a JOKE................... And I'm sexy and I know it,!!!!!!........ Wiggle ,, Wiggle,,, Wiggle......... Lets get Real... voice on the edge of expaulsion.......... What is the mark up for Platinum coins right now???????????.... The whole market is down,,, Everything is SUPPOSE to be on sale right now...... CHOKE & JOKE..... How is it that anyone can buy into it... This is the Voice Of FRUSTRATION.... Try and buy any precious metals right now and pay the price for what they should be selling for right now,,, and you'll get ripped off... Platinum is selling for almost $300 over spot.. What a JOKE......... >>

That is one heck of a sigline you have there.
    Some coins are just plain "Interesting"
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a feeling, but we may be seeing a flame-out here.... image Cheers, RickO
  • GemineyeGemineye Posts: 5,374

<< <i>Just a feeling, but we may be seeing a flame-out here.... image Cheers, RickO >>

Where is the .gif of the guy dousing himself with gasoline....image
    ......Larry........image
  • I Hope not,, just a bit to much of New Year Bubbly,,, image ... sorry... Just some new years eve frustration,,, I was hoping to buy some Platinum Bullion for around $100 over spot.... but I can'nt find any... Maybe if PM's stay low for awhile... I don't want to become the latest flaming casualty.... I have to many questions to ask and I hope I can contribute a little too..... I'm just trying to have a little fun here... image ... sooooo,,,, sorry for the frustration outburst........... as for the song,, my grandkids just showed me this video,, and I could'nt get it out of my head... image .. know wadda mean???...
  • SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,880 ✭✭✭✭✭

• << <i>

<< <i>. >>

That is one heck of a sigline you have there. >>

,,,, As for the sig line,, just a little play on words,,, from the song,, " Welcome To The Jungle" .... image

• from the song,, " Welcome To The Jungle" .... image[/

You can trade your coins away
    Go to the dealers table and he'll lowball you today
    You got to bartar for what you need
    Dont buy from that sleaze
    In the junkhole
    Welcome to the junkhole.
    Positive:
    BST Transactions: DonnyJf, MrOrganic, Justanothercoinaddict, Fivecents, Slq, Jdimmick,
    Robb, Tee135, Ibzman350, Mercfan, Outhaul, Erickso1, Cugamongacoins, Indiananationals, Wayne Herndon

Negative BST Transactions:
  • Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give it time we will all be buying at a lower price soon.image

Hoard the keys.
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like ravioli. It is very tasty, particularly with Alfredo sauce.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • notwilightnotwilight Posts: 12,864 ✭✭✭
    I think this is a rant about the disparity between the price of physical PMs and spot. Spot is paper sales where traders move prices around like stock. When the premium moves up that means nobody wants to sell real metal for the paper price. I suggest the price for real metal is more indicative of value than "spot". -Jerry
  • TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,832 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm having the same problem in the shop. I have to pay more to fill an order ... then my customer says : "I can't pay that price"... So I say, "well neither can I " .

In the old days , my dad woulda said : "Look son, money don't grow on trees".

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file