Home Precious Metals
Options

ebay listing of the day

derrybderryb Posts: 36,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
Plus shipping!

Edited to add: Price was orginally $385. He must have caught the error, now it's 3.85.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

Comments

• Options
    TWQGTWQG Posts: 3,145 ✭✭
    That's about a $1 more than APMEX charges.
    A guy's got to make a living you know.image
  • Options
    CCC2010CCC2010 Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭
    References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
    Coinfame,Kaelasdad,Type2,UNLVino,MICHAELDIXON
    Justacommeman,tydye,78saen,123cents,blue62vette,Segoja,Nibanny
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    I recently just sold a bunch of the boxes for my daughters DSI games (just the box & instructions) and they went like hotcakes. Couldn't believe it that there actually was a market for them lol. You really can sell just about anything on eBay lol.
    Only had one person that didn't read the title and description where I typed, "THIS IS THE BOX AND INSTRUCTIONS ONLY" to ask for a refund. When I pointed it out, she felt like an idiot and said she'd chack it up to experience.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image Yep, if you have spare time, it is interesting to see what you can buy on ebay.... even belly button lint.. or at least you could at one time.... probably not anymore. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    DNADaveDNADave Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Plus shipping!

image >>

Thanks for the heads up.. I've been needing two of those for some loose ASE's.

• Options
    konsolekonsole Posts: 788 ✭✭✭
    meh looks fine to me. Plenty of people out there that have loose coins and want a container, and shipping doesnt seem unreasonable.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>meh looks fine to me. Plenty of people out there that have loose coins and want a container, and shipping doesnt seem unreasonable. >>

original price was $385, he finally corrected it to $3.85.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    SpoolySpooly Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭
    It shocks me what people will sell on e-bay. Crap I would toss in the trash goes for real money. I'm going to start selling all my used books....... now that I have seen the prices paid on e-bay and amazon.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

In God We Trust.... all others pay in Gold and Silver!
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats unreal. only on ebay ( most of the time )
  • Options
    TWQGTWQG Posts: 3,145 ✭✭

<< <i>thats unreal. only on ebay ( most of the time ) >>

I'm genuinely interested in what you find so unusual about the above linked auction.