Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Newest Muggyman VIDEO 12.30.11 GROCERY RACK PACKS! Free Pack Giveaway!

Comments

• Options
    mrmint23mrmint23 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭
    SupercalifragilisticexpialiCELLOdocious!!!!
  • Options
    EchoCanyonEchoCanyon Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭
    do you really wear sneakers with no shoe laces?

(that's my entry)
  • Options
    EchoCanyon, you're definitely winning!
  • Options
    give it to your friends,,, bj
    imageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    Muggyman's apartment is full of fuzzy faces, including his own! Nice video! image
  • Options
    BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    I think your new building was used as Sigourney Weaver's apartment in the original Ghostbusters.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • Options
    mrmint23mrmint23 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭
    Check out the his and her dolls on the bookcase....Who made those?
  • Options
    georgebailey2georgebailey2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭
    Channelling "Weird Al", channelling Tom Petty & Stevie Nicks:

Stop throwing those packs around.....hey hey heeeyyyy!
  • Options
    BPorter26BPorter26 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Muggy you're the bomb when it comes to these videos. BTW I love the Mattingly and Stawberry pack with the sugarless gum. BTW how many orange bands are you wearing (4)?

Keep the video's coming
    "EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE WALL" - JACKIE MOON
  • Options
    <<... how many orange bands are you wearing (4)?>>

FIVE! Muggy, wifie, Aloha, Cooper & Bella. They are ASPCA.org bracelets.

The dumb rubber band hanging from my wrist was from my morning NY Post delivery.

Thanks, guys!
  • Options
    daddymcdaddymc Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭

<< <i>do you really wear sneakers with no shoe laces?

(that's my entry) >>

And open toe!
    Currently working on: Kurt Warner PSA 9 or 10

• Options
    SethroSethro Posts: 671 ✭✭
    Muggyman , I thought I told you to shave those sideburns! You're off the team!
    Positive transactions: Bighurt2000 - DavidPuddy - ShootyBabitt - Bosox1976 - LarryP - Captainthreeputt - Tedw9 - aconte -EAsports -Johnsteph10 -hhmag70 - depcs - TheThrill22 - scotgreb - longtimemetsfan - cadets68 - augustaman - mcholke - miconelegacy
  • Options
    I just watched Muggyman jump rope in a related video. What does that say about me?
  • Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭

<< <i>I just watched Muggyman jump rope in a related video. What does that say about me? >>

Please tell me he was properly attired.
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    I watched that too! But when he started jumping rope NAKED ... well ... I HAD to exit from that site ... FUGGHEDABOUDIT!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    gameusedhoopgameusedhoop Posts: 3,544 ✭✭✭
    WOW, and sdrawkcab WOW. image
  • Options
    Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Muggy...that Clemens/McGwire pack is off the charts! I love it.
    I dont collect football, so I wont make an entry comment.
    Thanks for the video.
  • Options
    daddymcdaddymc Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I think your new building was used as Sigourney Weaver's apartment in the original Ghostbusters. >>

There is no Muggy, only Zool
    Currently working on: Kurt Warner PSA 9 or 10

• Options
    mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭
    An LT pack?!? Are you kidding me, Muggy? I've been searching for an LT pack ever since LT broke my leg like a toothpick on Monday Night Football (perhaps you've seen the video). There might be some on ebay, but ebay banned me a long time ago because I was a professional star dinger, I shipped in PWEs, and I refused to combine shipping. Anyway, if I ever get my hands on one I'm going to.............well, I can't say what I'd do because the NFL Network would probably fire me. To sum up, I really need that pack, and if I don't get it I might go off like a crazed dog!

Sincerely,
    -Joe Theismann
  • Options

The most interesting man in the world is here.

• Options
    jimradjimrad Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭
    Confucious said "You cannot open a book without learning something'

The same can be said about a Muggyman video..........
    Positive transactions with: Bkritz,Bosox1976,Brick,captainthreeputt,cpettimd,craigger,cwazzy,DES1984,Dboneesq,daddymc,Downtown1974,EAsports,EagleEyeKid,fattymacs,gameusedhoop,godblessUSA,goose3,KatsCards,mike22y2k,
    MULLINS5,1966CUDA,nam812,nightcrawler,OAKESY25,PowderedH2O,relaxed,RonBurgundy,samsgirl214,shagrotn77,swartz1,slantycouch,Statman,Wabittwax
  • Options
    Does anyone else think Muggyman looks and sounds like Yogi Berra?

I mean that as a compliment! image
  • Options
    I dont care what he looks like as long as he keeps those videos coming.

PS...Its ok to grill in the winter. People have been doing it for thousands of years.
    Looking for 1950 Bowman football PSA 7's
  • Options
    1980scollector1980scollector Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭
    Who doesn't love racks?

Yes, this is my entry.

Do what you got to do to get the rack is my motto.

As always great video.
    ** Working on the following sets-2013 Spectra Football Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary Autograph set, 2015 Spectra Football Illustrious Legends Autograph set, 2014-15 Hall of Fame Heroes autograph set. **
  • Options
    "the best comment"
    I NEED HANKS!!!
  • Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    I would say that you handle your packs like a butcher fresh package of NY sirloin but you probably handle the steak more gently. image
  • Options
    jivanjivan Posts: 1,009
    I don't want the damn LT pack.........I want the Marcus Allen pack cause he had sex with OJ's wife.......
    always looking for 1969 graded basketball
  • Options
    I thought that was Pedro Guerrero... oh wait, his girlfriend was only doing drugs with PEDRO GUERRERO. lol
  • Options
    Best six minutes ever....the video was pretty good also.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    BlackieBlackie Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭
    Yo Muggy......keep thos packs outta Central Park...........and hold tight to Donnie Baseball!!!!!!!!!! Awsome stuff my brother!
    1964 Topps Football
  • Options
    ROCKDJRWROCKDJRW Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭
    I'm new to watching the videos so I caught up just yesterday.....so how about more of the wife jumping rope?
    Collect Ozzie Guillen Cards
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great video,, Mug! Nice new place you got there too--that must have cost a boatload of star racks toseal that deal! LOL..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    lbcoach20lbcoach20 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭
    I got nothin! Great packs and video.........
  • Options
    'Just got home everyone, great/funny stuff! Thank you for all of your participation and laughs.

I'll pick my nose and a LT pack winner tomorrow, 12/31/11 at 5pm!

• Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was wondering if you live so hi up in a N.Y. City apartment, how in the hell do you get your dog out for a crap every 2 hrs?

Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    Thought I was on a roller coaster for the first two minutes...

There has to be a better rack in that apartment somewhere...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I watched that too! But when he started jumping rope NAKED ... well ... I HAD to exit from that site ... FUGGHEDABOUDIT! >>

That wasn't him, it was his twin brother, Jumpyman!!!
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I don't want the damn LT pack.........I want the Marcus Allen pack cause he had sex with OJ's wife....... >>

who didn't?

IMF
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options

<< <i>EchoCanyon, you're definitely winning! >>

Are those the Chuck Taylor's that have the elastic type stuff so you can slide them on and off? If so, tremendous. I have a few pair. Greatest shoe ever.
  • Options
    And the winner is................
  • Options
    Well, I let my wife pick...

Yes, she thinks I'm crazy and doesn't usually care to hear the song, Centerfield, but I read her every one and told her to select a winner, so I don't get swayed in any direction from knowing some people more than others..

Best comment and person that will receive the LT pack is....

Vlaguerrero!
    "I would say that you handle your packs like a butcher fresh package of NY sirloin but you probably handle the steak more gently."

And, honorable mention goes to ROCKDJRW...
    "I'm new to watching the videos so I caught up just yesterday.....so how about more of the wife jumping rope?"

Thanks for playing, HAPPY NEW YEAR!
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Happy New Year to Mr. & Mrs. Muggster.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Winner: vladguerrero, please PM me your mailing address.

• Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    Muggyman.....you are out of control. Love it!
  • Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for another great contest Muggyman,

And for the record, I speak for the board when I say we were all secretly hoping for more jump rope videos. ...may make for a good background on your next vid, just sayin'.

Also, now that you have mastered the art of packthrowing in your vids here is your next challenge.

I want to see you airbending a Jose Canseco Rookie the way this guy can. Maybe pick off a few pigeons on your balcony?

Thanks for the pack, it's appreciated!
  • Options
    For some reason I feel like buying a Samsung H205 Camcorder now.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
  • Options
    MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭

This emoticon needed posted in this thread.