Home Precious Metals
Options

What do you think silver spot will be if gold hits $1480

I have been watching the fall and rise of the dollar and the percentage drop of gold and can't quite figure out how silver is what it is today. Any thoughts on price other than lower.....lol

Been lurking on here for a very long time and just wanted to say hi and thank you for the many informative and thought provoking posts.

Comments

• Options
    calleochocalleocho Posts: 1,569 ✭✭
    The Gold to Silver ratio should give you an idea of what the ranges might be ...looks like its trending down now ...so i would be a buyer of silver when the ratio hits 65 to 1.

1480 gold would be around 22 for silver at 65 to 1.

"Women should be obscene and not heard. "
    Groucho Marx
  • Options
    PokermandudePokermandude Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭
    I think gold will find strong support at 1500, and silver at 25.
    http://stores.ebay.ca/Mattscoin - Canadian coins, World Coins, Silver, Gold, Coin lots, Modern Mint Products & Collections
  • Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    Paper gold boys dumping way I see it.
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    Let the paper gold guys dump. There are always silver bars to buy image Think I will divide my money into threes and buy the first chunk at 25 and then buys at 10 percent lower. If I have to buy on the way up so be it. I will enjoy the ride. Like they say all gaps get filled, its just a matter of time.
  • Options
    WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭✭
    24-25. At the rate it's dropping, we may find out tomorrow.
  • Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    I'm just trying to figure out why it dropping. Whole world seems to be going down hill faster every day.
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Let the paper gold guys dump. There are always silver bars to buy image Think I will divide my money into threes and buy the first chunk at 25 and then buys at 10 percent lower. If I have to buy on the way up so be it. I will enjoy the ride. Like they say all gaps get filled, its just a matter of time. >>

The "paper guys" are the market makers...lets hope your wish does not come about. Smart money will never chase the "golden rign" downward in a bear market.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭
    I am salivating at the prospects of $20 silver.

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,505 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I am salivating at the prospects of $20 silver. >>

that makes a few more of us there with ya