Home Precious Metals
Options

Remove

remove

Comments

• Options
    ZubieZubie Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey Tim,
    We post these on the PMs for sale thread.

Tim
    Positive BST Transactions with:
    Overdate, BestMR, Weather11AM, TDEC1000, Carew4me, BigMarty58, Coinsarefun, Golfer72, UnknownComic, DMarks, JFoot13, ElKevvo, Truthteller, Duxbutt, TwoSides2aCoin, PerryHall, mhammerman, Papabear, Wingsrule, WTCG, MillerJW, Ciccio, zrlevin, dantheman984, tee135, jdimmick, gsa1fan, jmski52, SUMORADA, guitarwes, bstat1020, pitboss, meltdown, Schmitz7, 30AnvZ28, pragmaticgoat, wondercoin & MkMan123
  • Options
    Only $7 over spot???? What a deal!!! image
  • Options
    Schmitz7Schmitz7 Posts: 751 ✭✭✭
    remove
  • Options
    WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭✭
    The thread Zubie referred to can be found here:

PM BST

And as everyone knows, it is bad form to comment on another's pricing. You are free to ask whatever you want. Time will tell if it a good number or not.

• Options
    SpoolySpooly Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭
    And as everyone knows, it is bad form to comment on another's pricing. You are free to ask whatever you want. Time will tell if it a good number or not.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

In God We Trust.... all others pay in Gold and Silver!
  • Options

<< <i>The thread Zubie referred to can be found here:

PM BST

And as everyone knows, it is bad form to comment on another's pricing. You are free to ask whatever you want. Time will tell if it a good number or not. >>

A) This was not posted in a BST forum, so its open for comments.

B) We discuss pricing all the time on items for sale elsewhere, so what makes items listed for sale here exempt from pricing discussions?
  • Options
    erickso1erickso1 Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>The thread Zubie referred to can be found here:

PM BST

And as everyone knows, it is bad form to comment on another's pricing. You are free to ask whatever you want. Time will tell if it a good number or not. >>

A) This was not posted in a BST forum, so its open for comments.

B) We discuss pricing all the time on items for sale elsewhere, so what makes items listed for sale here exempt from pricing discussions? >>

I think the rub is what you posted wasn't a discussion.
  • Options
    JCMhoustonJCMhouston Posts: 5,306 ✭✭✭

<< <i>A) This was not posted in a BST forum, so its open for comments. >>

Did you just make that rule up today?

<< <i>B) We discuss pricing all the time on items for sale elsewhere, so what makes items listed for sale here exempt from pricing discussions? >>

Just good manners and common courtesy. If you don't like someones price, then don't buy it, PM them if you really feel the need to say something.
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spamming in the Precious Metals forum (in other than the monthly BST thread) is just as wrong and the spammer should know better. And yes, anything outside of the BST is fair game for discussiong and comment.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Rule. image

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    Silly me. I assumed Don Willis' posted rules applied to all of the boards, not just the USCF.
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the rub is what you posted wasn't a discussion.

Neither was the OP. Nor was his followup post.
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options

<< <i>Silly me. I assumed Don Willis' posted rules applied to all of the boards, not just the USCF. >>

Specifically, which rule did I break?
  • Options
    Rule 5) If you have nothing to contribute to an OP then do not post. Snide remarks and other negative comments will result in your losing your ability to post. No more warnings.

This one came to mind.image
  • Options

<< <i>Rule 5) If you have nothing to contribute to an OP then do not post. Snide remarks and other negative comments will result in your losing your ability to post. No more warnings.

This one came to mind.image >>

Actually, I did have something to contribute to the OP. That his asking price is out of line with reality.
  • Options
    fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP needs to delete is post and title thread.
  • Options
    Actually, I did have something to contribute to the OP. That his asking price is out of line with reality.

His statements were true. Recent ebay prices, even after the drop of the last few days, are at or above his asking price.
  • Options
    MetalsmanMetalsman Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Rule 5) If you have nothing to contribute to an OP then do not post. Snide remarks and other negative comments will result in your losing your ability to post. No more warnings.

Actually, I did have something to contribute to the OP. That his asking price is out of line with reality. >>

And that would be YOUR reality right... the same one that and our world and more specificly this post turns on? image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Actually, I did have something to contribute to the OP. That his asking price is out of line with reality. >>

And that would be YOUR reality right... the same one that and our world and more specificly this post turns on? image >>

Do you routinely pay $7 over spot on common silver bullion? Just checking to see if we share the same "reality".
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

And that would be YOUR reality right... the same one that and our world and more specificly this post turns on? image >>

Do you routinely pay $7 over spot on common silver bullion? Just checking to see if we share the same "reality". >>

No I don't pay $7. over spot on "common" silver.... But more importantly and to the point.... I don't break the board rules and spout what "reality" is! image
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    Where's Bochiman when you need him? If it would've been me instead of gecko in this discussion, he would've ganged up all of his ALT's ( image OHH, did I say that?) and I would've been so picked apart by now that I'd be in the corner licking my wounds LOL.
    Consider yourself lucky Phil that you're not me. image

have I been behaving better the last 6 months?
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    He must be on vacation
  • Options
  • Options
    VetterVetter Posts: 790 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Where's Bochiman when you need him? If it would've been me instead of gecko in this discussion, he would've ganged up all of his ALT's ( image OHH, did I say that?) and I would've been so picked apart by now that I'd be in the corner licking my wounds LOL.
    Consider yourself lucky Phil that you're not me. image >>

Looks like gecko does this often. He jumped on my thread just like this one.
    gecko, you are not the price police
    Members I have done business with:
    Silverman68, jfoot13, GAB, ricman, Smittys, scrapman1077, RyGuy, Connecticoin, Meltdown, VikingDude, Peaceman, Patches and more.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Where's Bochiman when you need him? If it would've been me instead of gecko in this discussion, he would've ganged up all of his ALT's ( image OHH, did I say that?) and I would've been so picked apart by now that I'd be in the corner licking my wounds LOL.
    Consider yourself lucky Phil that you're not me. image >>

Looks like gecko does this often. He jumped on my thread just like this one.
    gecko, you are not the price police >>

You see... you guys just dont get HOW IMPORTANT they are... and not to mention cool.... you know it raises their post count and thats better than playing angry birds!.... most of the time I can vision them behind their keyboards gigiling with Anderson Cooper about poo!.. Just the kind of keyboard trolls they are. All you have to do is look at their posts to see that..... but thats just our opinion.

Now to address the OP.. I see your point. image
  • Options
    fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>have I been behaving better the last 6 months? >>

Yes you have!image