Home Precious Metals
Options

THANKS SPOOLY!

As most here know my health has suffered as of late. I will have to say I am slowly improving as time goes by. All the encouragement I have received from the Forum Members has been uplifting. Today however I received a get well card in the mail from Spooky! This was totally unexpected and really made my day today! Although there was no silver or gold that came with Spoolys card I treasure it as if it was made of solid gold! THANKS SPOOLY!
Many successful BST transactions ajia
(x2,Meltdown),cajun,Swampboy,SeaEagleCoins,InYHWHWeTrust, bstat1020,Spooly,timrutnat,oilstates200, vpr, guitarwes,
mariner67, and Mikes coins

Comments

• Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    I got a X-mas card from Spooly also. I thought that was very nice of him to do that.
    Glad to hear that you're doing better too GB...stay on the right track, don't over do it just because you're felling better and make a full recovery!!!
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to hear you are recovering quickly... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    SpoolySpooly Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭
    You're Welcome! I sent out a few cards to members I did some "business" with this year. (I'm sure I missed a couple of people.... please don't get hurt feelings, I can't keep track of things like I use too.)

GB - Glad to hear you are feeling better.

Spooky... now that's funny!

Si vis pacem, para bellum

In God We Trust.... all others pay in Gold and Silver!
  • Options
    Sorry about Spooky I didnt meen it. My vision since the stroke is double.
    Many successful BST transactions ajia
    (x2,Meltdown),cajun,Swampboy,SeaEagleCoins,InYHWHWeTrust, bstat1020,Spooly,timrutnat,oilstates200, vpr, guitarwes,
    mariner67, and Mikes coins
  • Options
    SpoolySpooly Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭
    no worries..... I have funny typos all the time. image
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

In God We Trust.... all others pay in Gold and Silver!
  • Options
    fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish you a speedy recovery goingbroke.