Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

The Patch card of the year

The guy list it as 14 colors. Not quite, but it's still nice. Card is in the top left corner.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1820873913

Comments

• That is nice, but where on the Jays uniform are those colors?
  • you think that is a nice patch card take a look at this one.
    looking for Carr,Urlacher,Favre, Manning, Palmer, Leftwich, portis, Jeter,Sosa,Ichiro,Iverson,Kobe,MJ, Lebron James, Carmelo Anthony also red wings
  • Yeah, I change my vote.
  • I know what it is. It's a piece of an international patch from his country. I remember the game when they wore the jerseys.

• << <i>you think that is a nice patch card take a look at this one. >>

Only problem with that is that it's from a "photo shoot" jersey. I've seen the NFL logo patch version.
  • yes, but how often do you see the actual number on the jersey card like this one. It's the best one I've seen so far and the best thing about it is that it belongs to me.
    looking for Carr,Urlacher,Favre, Manning, Palmer, Leftwich, portis, Jeter,Sosa,Ichiro,Iverson,Kobe,MJ, Lebron James, Carmelo Anthony also red wings
  • heh, I prefer the NFL logo better. Oh, the best jersey card I have ever seen was the UD Mark McGwire.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1815566329

The entire Cardinal head.
  • that is a real nice looking card. The entire logo on the card. Okay maybe that one beat the patch card I have. All I have is a #9 you have the cardinal head.
  • WOW,they are actually all pretty awesome!! Would be nice to pull something like that or win an auction on eBay for a decent price.
    Congrats guys!!
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

! ! UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ! !
    ! ! Greatest Country on Earth ! !
    ! ! FREEDOM IS NOT FREE ! !

WANTS:Nicer Cal Ripken Inserts.
    Also want RCs of current Football-Hockey future stars.

Bobstarvet@aol.com

References:We have traded with many traders on this forum.We can provide list on request.
  • Those are all really nice cards. Makes mine look kinda weak now but I still love it and it is a nice rc of a guy who is gonna make big waves this year for the Ravens.image
    Steve

• << <i>WOW,they are actually all pretty awesome!! Would be nice to pull something like that or win an auction on eBay for a decent price.
    Congrats guys!! >>

Winning this for $15 was a thrill
  • Well for multiple color GU'd card, I think this one has my vote. This is a very nice card.

Click Here
  • heh. I hate bases. image
  • I'd love to have cards like those but I'm still completely happy with a 4 colored stripe patch.
  • to cbc2002, the piece has a #9 on it. his jersey is #25...seems odd to me.

anywho, the best i saw was a Dan Marino patch with about 50% of the ENTIRE Miami Dolphin logo.
    I forget what brand it was, but the patch was about 1/2 of the card. it looked awesome.
    ill try to search for it now.

oh, and this isn't a patch, but i saw a helmet card with the warning label on it (the warning label is on the back of the helmet). that was pretty funny.
    I collect all WVU Alumni: Amos Zereoue, Steve Slaton, Pat White, Robert Sands, Rasul Douglas, Avon Cobourne, Quincy Wilson, Owen Schmitt, Will Grier, Gary Jennings, David Sills, Trevon Wesco, Pat McAfee, Darius Stills, Tavon Austin, Geno Smith, Charles Sims, Sam Huff, Chuck Howley, Jerry West (NBA), Jevon Carter (NBA), Miles McBride (NBA), Jedd Gyorko (MLB), Alek Manoah (MLB), John Means (MLB), etc.

My best Patch AND it's of my favorite player and his most valuable Game Used
  • the Delggado is better than all them
    Karlan Andrews

WANTLIST:Bonds,Barry Zito,ICHIRO,A.J. Burnett,Tony Gywnn,A-Rod,Xavier Nady, Pujols,Griffey JR. and star baseball RC'S I need the players on my list in RC'S

LOVE TO TRADE
  • NashNash Posts: 709
    Autobilia...did you have to show me that??? again???

• << <i>Autobilia...did you have to show me that??? again??? >>

Yeah... right... Phillies. Oops... sorry. image
  • I saw a carter UD rookie Jersey ($2000) and the swatch was from the Raptor and it was part of the head with the eye in the center of it ! It was so sweeeeet and if i rember correctly it was a BGS 9.5 too boot !