Home Precious Metals
Options

Great Haul this week! Pics- Blast white and Parkerized metal

A few new pickups thought I would share, bought $20 face for 20.5x, 5 nice Morgans, 5 UNC 1923 peace dollars and 20 WLH's, in that lot a 1921-S in F-12, nice little $200 coin for $10! Cap it off my new Sig Arms 551-A came in, love it! I carried a 550-2 and 551 when I was with Blackwater in Iraq. By far my favorite 5.56x45mm off the rack rifle. I have been sharing my gold, silver and firearms purchases so why stop now?

Comments

• Options
    Congrats on the WLH!
    Remember that the market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent.

BSTs with: Coll3ctor, gsa1fan, mkman123, ajbauman, tydye, piecesofme, pursuitofliberty

Travelog - 20in20travels.com
  • Options
    Good find on the half! I found a 1921 S coin roll hunting halves a while ago. It was about a good grade, but for .50 you couldn't go wrong!!!

Nice gun too!
    Many buy and sell transactions. Let's talk!
  • Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice day for sure!

bobimage
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    How much $$ was that squirrel rifle?image
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    trozautrozau Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Nice Sig! image
    trozau (troy ounce gold)
  • Options
    I got at cost $1200 but I think they sell for $1700 or so
  • Options

<< <i>I got at cost $1200 but I think they sell for $1700 or so >>

Way cool! How is the ammo price?

My baby: vz 58 7.62 X 39 mm folder

trozau (troy ounce gold)
  • Options
    guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,240 ✭✭✭

Cool bang stick and silver. I sold my Glock23 Gen4 today and am gonna get me sum Crimson Trace grips for my Springfield XD45 for Christmas, to me from me. image
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • Options

<< <i>Cool bang stick and silver. I sold my Glock23 Gen4 today and am gonna get me sum Crimson Trace grips for my Springfield XD45 for Christmas, to me from me. image >>

Why did you get rid of your gen 4 GLOCK 23? Were you having problems with it? or was it just the caliber? Just curious. Haven't jumped on the GLOCK gen4 wagon, yet.
    trozau (troy ounce gold)
  • Options
    fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice Sig TN.

I like the FS2000 bullpup. Uses easy the common AR15 magazines.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Sig is awesome TN..... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    AH yes, I have taken a few Czech 58's out of cold, limp hands. Ammo can be had anywhere from $4-$40/box/20, but I normally run 75 gr. TAP or SS109. Five Cents is that a gun wall you got there? I wanna see the whole thing brother. I like the FS-2000, is that a Leupold CQB scope?