Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Short Lost Treasures found????-Pictures- Coin-Currency-Firearm

Do you ever just find stuff you forgot you had, in the oddest places by accident?

My wife opened our wedding album to show to a friend and out these fell, not sure when or where I got them, but I remember I bought the Confederate Note as it was endorse and signed over in San Antonio, the only Texas related CW script I have seen! I feel like a freak, hiding or storing stuff like that, why, when, why?

image
image
image

Comments

  • Options
    commacomma Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭
    I really like the confederate note
  • Options
    To cap it off I found a red label, new in box Glock 21 Gen 3 under the couch, I don't know when I got it, where or how I got it. A Glock 21, new under the couch!

    image
  • Options
    LanLordLanLord Posts: 11,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check your attic and closets, never know what may be hiding there!
  • Options
    BigDowgieBigDowgie Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭✭
    TN, you need some serious help man.......I'll be down next week end!
  • Options
    Dowgie, plan on a month!
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow... TN... can I check under the bureau, bed and in the cellar?? Finding a Glock under the couch, that you did not recognize, indicates there is more 'treasure' to be found.... and I am, first and foremost, a treasure hunter. image Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    Thats some great finds but I think its time for you to see a doctor concernong your memory loss!
    image
    Positive:
    BST Transactions: DonnyJf, MrOrganic, Justanothercoinaddict, Fivecents, Slq, Jdimmick,
    Robb, Tee135, Ibzman350, Mercfan, Outhaul, Erickso1, Cugamongacoins, Indiananationals, Wayne Herndon

    Negative BST Transactions:
  • Options
    Jinx86Jinx86 Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coming back from iraq I didnt have PTSD but a few of my unit members did. Not sure if memory loss was a symptum or not....just a idea.

  • Options
    I don't think I have PTSD, just too many coins and guns. If you saw my house you would understand. Far too large for me and my wife and far to many things bought since my full time come back.

    The odd part is I don't like .45's, 10mm yes, 9mm yes, but .45, no. The only .45 I remember buying was a Kimber Eclipse II Pro Shop 1911. That is what makes this strange.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file