Options
With respect to Silver American Eagles..??
Are there any mintage figures since 1986 to show the mintage for the "W" minted coin...I can only find a total figure for Bullion issues up to 2005.
The mintage numbers from 2006 to date are shown seperately from "Bullion"..where there are two sets of #'s ..one for Bullion w/no mm and then #'s with the "W" mm.
I'm speaking about the uncirculated not the Proof issues.. to clarify...
The mintage numbers from 2006 to date are shown seperately from "Bullion"..where there are two sets of #'s ..one for Bullion w/no mm and then #'s with the "W" mm.
I'm speaking about the uncirculated not the Proof issues.. to clarify...
......Larry........

0
Comments
"Money does not care about speeches on morality. Capital asks whether the rules will remain the same tomorrow. With inflation, people assume price is the problem, and propose regulation—but price is simply the message." - Martin Armstrong
<< <i>Ws listed under "uncirculated" >>
Yes ..I have seen the site..but there is NO distinction until 2006...!!
"Money does not care about speeches on morality. Capital asks whether the rules will remain the same tomorrow. With inflation, people assume price is the problem, and propose regulation—but price is simply the message." - Martin Armstrong
SAE data trove
Loves me some shiny!
“Often wrong, but never in doubt.”
<< <i>The innerweb is your friend.
SAE data trove >>
Yes ..I have also visitd that site...There is still no distinction in Mintage figures for the W mint mark until 2006..
What derryb said.
I knew it would happen.
<< <i>
<< <i>The innerweb is your friend.
SAE data trove >>
Yes ..I have also visitd that site...There is still no distinction in Mintage figures for the W mint mark until 2006.. >>
That's because there weren't any until 2006.
ASE Bullion - produced every year from 1986 - 2011 inclusive. No mint mark.
ASE Uncirculated/Burnished - produced in 2006 - 2008 inclusive and 2011. "W" mint mark except for 2011 when both "W" and "S" mint marks were produced with the "S" only available in the anniversary set.
ASE Proof - produced every year from 1986 - 2011 inclusive with the exception of 2009 when none were produced. Various mint marks as production has moved around over the years (1986 - 1992 "S", 1993 - 2000 "P", 2001 - present "W"). Notable exceptions: 30,125 "W" proofs in the 1995 anniversary set, "P" reverse proofs in the 2006 and 2011 anniversary sets.
is the 2000 non mint marked eagle of which 75,000(?)
were produced at West Point for inclusion in the
2000 Millenium Coin & Currency Set.
Regards, Larry