Home Precious Metals

Was at the bank today......

AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
Not exactly as good as fastrudy but they did have 6 rolls of customer turned in halves.
This was the only exception to the junk:
Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com

Comments

• NICE!

(even though I do Jeffs)

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
  • Proof coins ending up in a roll always amazes me. Why? Who?
    Successful transactions with: DCarr, Meltdown, Notwilight, Loki, MMR, Musky1011, cohodk, claychaser, cheezhed, guitarwes, Hayden, USMoneyLover

Proud recipient of two "You Suck" awards
  • AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, amazing to me too. So, I'll just put it into circulation instead of rolling it up!

bobimage
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • SpoolySpooly Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭
    Kids spend proof coins.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

In God We Trust.... all others pay in Gold and Silver!
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beats anything I have ever found in rolls of halves.... Cheers, RickO
  • 57loaded57loaded Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭
    i like to peek over at their coin tray, the tellers must think i'm a perv, but i tell them it's about the coins....really!image

sometimes i'll ask for "golden dollars" if i see some instead of getting $1 bills, i also ask for two's that gets them excited!

i've given it some thought of going through rolls, but haven't. fastrudy is factitious and the updates given are image
  • Wow!
    fastrudy is factitious

57loaded...I don't lie.
    Successful transactions with: DCarr, Meltdown, Notwilight, Loki, MMR, Musky1011, cohodk, claychaser, cheezhed, guitarwes, Hayden, USMoneyLover

• 57loaded57loaded Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Wow!
    fastrudy is factitious

57loaded...I don't lie. >>

sorry wrong word definition used here...how about dedicated?
  • Better, thanks.

My purpose in keeping those statistics is not to brag about what I am finding, but to inform all members that it is still possible to do this. An added plus is that, when halves come to the bank from other customers, they inform me of them....without even looking inside the incoming rolls!!?

• I went through $50 in halves today and got (2) 1967 halves and (1) 1969-D half along with 2 AU 1974-D DDO's!
  • fiveNdimefiveNdime Posts: 1,088 ✭✭

<< <i>An added plus is that, when halves come to the bank from other customers, they inform me of them....without even looking inside the incoming rolls!!? >>

i let the manager at the credit union know why i wanted to be notified...
    now she tells me what she got image
    BST transactions: guitarwes; glmmcowan; coiny; nibanny; messydesk
  • Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice !!!
    Timbuk3