Wish I found it.....

LINK
Follow me - Cards_and_Coins on Instagram

They call me "Pack the Ripper"

Comments

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of guys find such rings in the water at beaches.... Cheers, RickO
  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i know a few that will almost give you thiers. only thing is the wifey goes with it ummm sorta speaks imageimage
  • pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭✭
    that guy's had a lot of nice finds lately including a beautiful Draped Bust Half dollar. Check out his other videos on youtube.
  • ormandhormandh Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭
    I reported this long ago, but I found a Tiffany & Co. platinum wedding ring in Sanibel Island, FL for a person and all I got was a quick thank you as they ripped it from my hands. I spent literally one hour gridding the spot and finally found the ring. They were like turkey vultures following my every move until I found it. And after I found it, they basically ran away without a reward. My wife was pissed at me because she was waiting on me the whole time. I happened to be at the right spot at the wrong time!image I did feel good about the find and helping someone out, but there was the sour taste for the way they reacted after the fact!) -Dan
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dan,
    I wonder if they were the REAL owners of the ring, or if they heard it was lost and were pretending to be the owners.... that would explain such behavior. Maybe I am just paranoid, but their behavior was not typical of people in such situations. Cheers, RickO
  • pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I learned along time ago that if you find something to ask for a discription before handing it over to strangers and never show it to them first.