Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

15% savings for CU members at hollywoodcollectibles.com

wed like to extend an offer to our friends here at collectors universe. when you shop at Hollywood Collectibles and use coupon code CU1010 you will get 15% off of your entire order. also all orders over 100 dollars will get free shipping in the continental united states.

*This offer is extended only to our friends at collectors universe, please do not give the code out to anyone outside of this site. you may use it to purchase items for others.

Hollywood Collectibles
www.hollywoodcollectibles.com

Comments

• Mdube16Mdube16 Posts: 744 ✭✭
    Thank you for the offer!
  • Anytime
  • where is everyone?
  • It's the weekend. More responces during the week.

Dave
  • kk
  • wow how can i make this ad more appealing?
  • thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭

<< <i>where is everyone? >>

I just used it to order a sweet autographed rookie card and saved $41.50 off of my order.

When I get card, I'll come back here and post applicable feedback on the experience. If it goes well, maybe that will help give some additional confidence to members here since you are new "userid" here.

Take care,

Mike
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • let me know how it goes
  • bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭

<< <i>wow how can i make this ad more appealing? >>

I'd start by adding a hyperlink for the site to you post. Making folks cut-and-paste to get there actually deters some folks.

----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭

<< <i>let me know how it goes >>

Went well, got back from my business trip today and it was waiting on me, packed safe and secure. You still have it listed on ebay though, so you need to take it down before someone buys it and gets ticked on feedback. Thanks for a nice addition to my HOF signed rookie card collection. Ive ordered a few things from y'all over the years all the way from Babe Ruth signed checks to this, and y'all have always done a good job. Thanks!

Buying US Presidential autographs
  • anytime and thanks for the heads up on it still being listed. we are here to serve you in the best manner possible. if ever you need anything please ask.
  • BobSBobS Posts: 1,738 ✭✭
    I sent you a pm.
  • i replied
  • Happy Hoolidays to everyone, last day to get orders in before the big day