Home Metal Detecting
Options

Metal Detecting Games?

I have been playing DuggedUp for the iphone lately and can't put it down.

Was wondering if anybody knows of any other Metal Detecting games to help me ride out the long winter and frozen grounds?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭✭
    How about Google Earth? It's not quite a game, but you can pretend it's a game to find new places to detect in the spring!
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is one called I-Detect.... I had a beta copy...not sure if it was finalized. Try to Google it... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never heard of DuggedUp. Or any of these sort of games, for that matter.

Sounds like fun.

Not nearly as much fun as the real thing, of course. But less physically demanding, I suppose. And you get less bug bites and thorns and sandspurs and dirty hands and dog poo and snakes and spiders and aluminum trash and ticks, I suppose.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    True LordM,
    However, you do not find real coins, jewelry, sharks teeth, relics etc..... not very satisfying. Of course, if one lives in the North, during the months of frozen, snow covered ground, it could help a bit.
    Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    welcome to the forums as well digger. happy hunting image
  • Options
    Thanks for all those replies! Appreciate it.

I still haven't been able to beat DuggedUp, but fyi I saw it is available for Free for the Android phone right now. Still only a buck for my iphone.

How much do those others cost? Are they free? Anybody know of any others? Thanks
  • Options
    LOVE DUGGED UP