Home Precious Metals
Options

US Mint Suspends Numismatic ATB and Silver Eagle Products

carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,465 ✭✭✭✭
US MINT BLOG

Looks like price reduction in the works.

$259 ATB-P??

Loves me some shiny!

Comments

• Options
    renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will wonders never cease.
  • Options
    I hope they drop the price of ASE proofs back to $45.95. I'll buy a few then! image
  • Options
    ttownttown Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I don't think they'll be back until PM's stabilize. They will be in no hurry to put them back up for sale just to pull them again in a few weeks when this starts for flow the other way. We're in a phase where it's going to get wild up and down, we'll see.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt there will be a serious price reduction. I could be wrong, but silver is not yet done with this ride. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    57loaded57loaded Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭
    how many 2011-W sold?
  • Options

<< <i>how many 2011-W sold? >>

I know my Sub. order shipped today at the old price. image
    The charge hit my credit card today.image

_Reset
  • Options
    pf70collectorpf70collector Posts: 6,504 ✭✭✭
    Silver up almost $5 from $28 to $33. I don't think this dip will last long. The last one a few months ago to $32 from $50 did not last long. Could see silver up to where it was before the 25th Anniversary Sets come out. Who would sell their physical at $28? Not me. If I was a bullion dealer I would suspend sales for at least a week if they can afford it. This is a manipulaton to get the physical silver out of strong hands.
  • Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All things considered, aren't you glad you don't have that job?
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    CCC2010CCC2010 Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭
    Until how long will they take to put this back up for sale? The last time it took them a couple of days...they seem not to be too concerned about losing sales while its Unavailable. image
    References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
    Coinfame,Kaelasdad,Type2,UNLVino,MICHAELDIXON
    Justacommeman,tydye,78saen,123cents,blue62vette,Segoja,Nibanny