Home Metal Detecting
Options

Nickels---Part 2

I got out for 3 hours on Wed at a LL field by a concession. Ended up with $8.69 and a $10 bill. Out of all that 1 Prez dollar and 1 Nickel. Now I like that ratio but if I need more nickels. Well yesterday I hunted by a football field for 5 hours and came away with $15.30. No Prez dollars but 16 nickels. I guess some places just don't use nickels. Now if I had the $ to nickel ratio that I had on Wed I would have had a really good dayimage That has been my best day so far this year. I also found 4 wheat cents including a 1913-D.

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice haul indeed. What did the ten dollar bill ring up at??? image Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    Tdec1000Tdec1000 Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭
    Nice PPC!! Wish I still lived in the KC Area... I have a few good spots out in Knob Noster if you are ever in that area. image
    Awarded the coveted "You Suck" Award on 22 Oct 2010 for finding a 1942/1 D Dime in silver, and on 7 Feb 2011 Cherrypicking a 1914 MPL Cent on Ebay!

Successful BST Transactions!SIconbuster, Meltdown, Mission16, slothman2000, RGjohn, braddick, au58lover, allcoinsrule, commemdude, gerard, lablade, PCcoins, greencopper, kaz, tydye, cucamongacoin, mkman123, SeaEaglecoins, Doh!, AnkurJ, Airplanenut, ArizonaJack, JJM,Tee135,LordMarcovan, Swampboy, piecesofme, Ahrensdad,
  • Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The sound that a $10 bill makes when detecting is "Ca-Ching".image At least you know what you found before you dig.
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats a real decent day pocket. wtg image
  • Options
    pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭✭
    that's a pretty good payday there. Who needs nickels with change like that! But, of course, where there are nickel-like signals, there may be gold.