Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

POPPAGE! Returned packages all shipped.

Collectors Club Special #1 Submit Early and Save! 2 Weeks Only
$5.00 per Card - 50 Card Minimum Quantity Required
For Sports & Non-Sports Cards – 1956 thru Present - Valued Under $100 each – Turnaround 45 Business Days (approx.) •For Cards Valued Under $100 Each
•For Gold & Platinum Members
•Turnaround Time is Approximately 45 Business Days
•Hurry! All Orders Must be Postmarked Between 9/1/2011 - 9/15/2011!

I will be sending off a sub for this special specified above. If anyone needs cards graded and want to jump in; shoot me a PM and I will give you my info.
I have plenty of cards to be subbed, so I will meet the 50 minimum regardless if no one wants in. My total my change (more or less) if I get a lot of interest.
My cards will be modern hockey from early 80s to the present.
I don't want this to be a super huge submission, and I don't want to say no to anyone; so hopefully it doesn't get out of hands.
Here are the instructions:

1) All cards must be in my hands by 9/13/11. Please ship with D/C, signature conf. or whatever you feel the need to ensure I get it.
2) All cards must be sent with Card Saver 1s. Please don't use any other since I don't want to remove the card out which might damage it, and no card saver with sticky tape residue if possible.
3) I'm charging .60 cents per card which will cover shipping to PSA and back to me, so each card will cost you $5.60
4) Exact shipping cost will be charged to send the cards back to you once I get them back and will PM you at a later time.
5) Make a list with your cards and write down exactly what they are (includes variety, etc) since all I know is hockey and to prevent mechanical error.
6) Memorablia and thick patch style cards are NOT allowed on this special. Do not send those.
7) You can send check or money order with your cards to me or pay via paypal (GIFT) which will be provided in the PM.
8) I will update the progress of the submission as it's logged and shipped.
9) Include your CU name with your order.
10) You must PM me for definite confirmation, and I'll add you to the original post. Once you're paid and cards received, I will also put that next to your name.

JohnnyD - 7 cards + 1 nongradeable PAID & Rec'd
Indy78 - 8 cards PAID & Rec'd
scashaggy - 3 cards PAID & Rec'd
lbcoach20 - 4 cards PAID & Rec'd
1989FleerBillRipkencollector - 10 cards PAID & Rec'd
jbox - 13 cards PAID & Rec'd
tigerdean - 9 cards PAID & Rec'd
TmbrWolf22 - 5 cards PAID & Rec'd
BobS - 6 cards PAID & Rec'd W/$6.40 credit towards return shipping
hookem - 5 cards PAID & Rec'd W/$5.75 credit towards return shipping
cefy1 - 7 cards PAID & Rec'd
CopperJJ - 5 cards PAID & Rec'd
samspop - 8 cards + 1 nongradable PAID &Rec'd
DavidPuddy - 15 cards PAID & Rec'd
EagleEyeKid - 44 cards PAID & Rec'd

Thanks,
Bryan

Comments

• Options
    JohnnyDJohnnyD Posts: 520 ✭✭
    Bryan, I have about 15-20 cards to send in, I will shoot you a pm.
    John
  • Options
    Indy78Indy78 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭
    Please count me in for 8.
  • Options
    MULLINS5MULLINS5 Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭
    Bryan, I have about five to throw in. Nothing fancy.

Will have an exact number for you soon.

Thanks!
  • Options
    lbcoach20lbcoach20 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭
    I have 3 or 4. PM sent! Thanks.
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    There is still room if anyone else is interested.
  • Options
    Can I send patch cards that have been sent TTM with autographs on them? They are team issued post cards from the early 80's. I could have them in your hands by the end of August at the latest, and I will send a post dated check that you could hold for me till Sept 11th of you don't mind doing me a solid please. I really appreciat it, god bless.
  • Options
    Can I send patch cards that have been sent TTM with autographs on them?

This is directly from the PSA grading special link.

>This special excludes T-3's, Supersized cards (larger than 3 ½”x5 1/8), Thicker Memorabilia Patch Cards and Autographed Cards*<

I'm going to call tomorrow to see if manufacturer auto (pack pulled) are allowable. They have in the past, but doesn't say it.
  • Options
    If anyone is sending in auto cards from the manufacturer (pack pulled) after 1998, please wait till tomorrow morning
    after I call PSA as I don't see if it's allowable or not. I will post an update. I don't see it on their special for this one,
    so they may not.
  • Options
    Can I send in Gretzky rookies that I have carefullly removed the counterfeit logos from the back of the card?
  • Options
    I also printed some cards on my new inkjet prinetr that looks just like the real things, can I send those too?
  • Options
    I will also include STAT coa's with every card I purchased from the kid who's grandfather past away. I can also send a bank transfer for the full amount and a little extar for youi to give my shipping agent when he comes to pick up the cards for me. God Bless you.
  • Options
    TmbrWolf22TmbrWolf22 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    I feel I have been fair in offerrinhg ammicable solutions to you unresasonble rquests, You are being unreasonble an unfair for us honest and trustworthy on these here members in goodans just plain taking advantage of those less fortunate standing. You are the reason the hobby is going downhill and I hpoe nothing but bad karma comes to you in the future, god bless to you.
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I feel I have been fair in offerrinhg ammicable solutions to you unresasonble rquests, You are being unreasonble an unfair for us honest and trustworthy on these here members in goodans just plain taking advantage of those less fortunate standing. You are the reason the hobby is going downhill and I hpoe nothing but bad karma comes to you in the future, god bless to you. >>

What is this all about?? I see nothing in the previous posts that show anyone is being unreasonable??
  • Options
    hhmag is just goofing around. Dork!
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭

<< <i>hhmag is just goofing around. Dork! >>

Oh, I thought he was at first, but that last post through me off.
  • Options
    Just got off the phone with PSA and spoke to Sonia.
    She reassured me that autographs from 1998 - present (manufacturer pack pull) are ACCEPTABLE on this special
    and just disregard what was on the Special's link.

Thanks.
  • Options
    hookemhookem Posts: 971 ✭✭
    Do you still have room for a few more? Probably no more than 3-5
    Hook'em
  • Options
    Do you still have room for a few more? Probably no more than 3-5

Yup, come on in.
  • Options
    cefy1cefy1 Posts: 430 ✭✭✭
    I would like to get in for 5-10.

Chris
    Always buying Gretzky PSA Graded

Need some 2007 A&G Regular Back Mini's PM if you have any and I will send my needs list.
  • Options
    CopperJJCopperJJ Posts: 587 ✭✭✭
    Any more room? I have 5 to send.
    Clayton Kershaw - master set
    Signed Sets:
    2011 Topps Heritage BB
    1960s & 1970s Topps decade Cincinnati Reds
    2006-2016 A&G HOFers
  • Options
    Sure, why not.....come on in.
  • Options
    samspopsamspop Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭
    pm sent...
  • Options
    bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    Samspop....did you ever get your cards back from that one submitter?
  • Options
    Bobby it was clayshooter who had samspop's cards...
  • Options

<< <i>Bobby it was clayshooter who had samspop's cards... >>

Yes, it was clayshooter22 and I hope his nutzsack rots off and gets eaten by rats.
  • Options
    twileytwiley Posts: 1,923

<< <i>I hope his nutzsack rots off and gets eaten by rats. >>

+1
  • Options
    Nope, nothing. Karma will catch up to him eventually...I hope!
  • Options
    No more cards please.
    The group sub is now closed. Not because of too many people or card room.
    The submission needs to be postmarked by 9/15 and I'm stretching it out a few
    extra days and will mail out the package on 9/15. Hopefully everyone's cards
    will be in my hands by noon of 9/15 when my mail guy comes. I plan to mail out
    the sub by 4pm pacific time on 9/15.

Updates will be posted.

• Options
    JohnnyDJohnnyD Posts: 520 ✭✭
    Bryan I mailed my cards out tuesday afternoon so they should be to you hopefully by tomorrow...
    John
  • Options
    Received some cards and payment today.
    Updated on original post.
    Thanks.
  • Options
    10 cards and USPS M.O. mailed from CA today so you should have them by Mon. Thanks!!
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Yay, got 5 packages today.
    Original post updated.
  • Options
    I mailed mine tuesday from a suburb of Cleveland with Delivery Confirmation. USPS website still lists it as "received" and that is it. What a time for the post office to mess me up....
  • Options
    More packages arrived today.
    Original post updated.
    If you have not paid yet and I rec'd you cards, please do so asap
    via Paypal gift. I'd like to transfer all to my checking account so I'll have
    it covered. Thanks.
  • Options
    I'm waiting on one last person. Manofmoe has not responded.
    All this person said was he plans to sub so and so cards and that was on 9/5.
    All he has to do is just say that it was shipped, or not interested in the sub
    and I can get this sub out to Newport beach.....ugh.
  • Options
    DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭
    He logged in yesterday.

SHIP!
    "The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • Options
    If he doesn't respond by the end of the day, or I don't get anything in the mail today,
    then I'm just gonna ship the sub out tomorrow morning. I would figure a courtesy PM
    would suffice, but maybe that's too hard to do.
  • Options
    tigerdeantigerdean Posts: 903 ✭✭✭
    +1
  • Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭
    Go ahead and ship the package. 1 guy should not be holding up the group. No communication is never okay. If you send it and the cards arrive he should understand. I wouldn't wait until the 15th. I have so much come up at the last minute that I would be worried the USPS would be closed on the 15th because I got stuck at work or something...flat tire///you never know.
  • Options
    Cards going out tomorrow.
    No package today or response from last guy.
  • Options
    DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭
    "The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • Options
    Shoot, mail collection is at 5PM today.
    If I can finish taping this box for registered mail, and get my butt
    down before 5PM then I'm gonna do it. If not, then tomorrow morning.
  • Options
    It's 4:23PM Pacific....I'm off to the PO image
  • Options
    Shipped! 9/13 4:45PM
  • Options
    TmbrWolf22TmbrWolf22 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭
    Awesome man, Thanks again.
  • Options
    Bryan...thanks for all of the effort and for putting this together!!!