Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins

1987 Gold Proof Brittania Set - SOLD

I have one set of these beautiful proof gold coins, in the Royal Mint box with CofA and inspection tag. I am selling it for $3400.00 plus registered/insured shipping ($28).

A picture may be viewed at Text
Cheers, RickO

Comments

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TTT..... Gold will hit $2000/oz by year end (not just my opinion)....Good opportunity to pick up 1.85/oz at a reasonable price. Cheers, RickO
    TTT... gold is down a tad... but it will be $2000K/oz by the end of the year. Cheers, RickO
    TTT, just as gold is also rising again... image Cheers, RickO
    TTT.... Cheers, RickO
    TTT....Cheers, RickO
    TTT... gold is going up... Cheers, RickO
    Gold is about to move up strongly. Price is now $3500 plus $28 shipping registered/insured. Cheers, RickO
    Told y'all gold was going to move up strongly..... Cheers, RickO
  • giorgio11giorgio11 Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think everybody's money is tied up in 25th Anniversary American Eagle Sets! Good luck ... nice set ... but gold is down today 18 bucks.
    VDBCoins.com Our Registry Sets Many successful BSTs; pls ask.
    Yep... the Italian fiasco is hitting hard... it will be back though. And you are correct.. this ASE set sure has a bunch of collectors in a fever. Cheers, RickO
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty set. Wish I had the dough.

Alas, my chances of purchasing something of that caliber are about the same as my chances of being the next American Idol, or the President, or ... well... you get the idea.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
    Sale pending..... Cheers, RickO
    Another successful sale completed. Cheers, RickO
  • CoinCrazyPACoinCrazyPA Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭✭
    You should add sold to the header.
    Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

Successful Trades: Swampboy,
  • SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭
    Man, Ricko you are a persistent fellow! image I've been watching this thread for a long time now (I must have posted 4-5 different ones of my own during the same time) and like Rob, I secretly wished I had the money to buy it myself. Glad it found a new home. image
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
    Patience is a virtue...image or so I am told.... Cheers, RickO