Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

PSA/DNA Red Flip Graded Poppage!!!!!!!!

Very pleased with the results, many are the highest graded PSA/DNA certified graded cards.

1 1 18586339 EXCELLENT 5 1969 TOPPS 260 REGGIE JACKSON PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US -------What I expected
2 1 18586340 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 TOPPS 223 ROBIN YOUNT PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US------Was a PSA 8 crackout
3 1 18586341 NEAR MINT 7 1978 TOPPS 707 ROOKIE SHORTSTOPS PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US-------Was a PSA 8 crackout image
4 1 18586342 NEAR MINT 7 1967 TOPPS 569 A.L. ROOKIES PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US-------Was a SGC 80/6 crackout image
5 1 18586343 NEAR MINT 7 1968 TOPPS 247 REDS ROOKIES PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US-------I was thinking it was a 6 image
6 1 18586344 NEAR MINT 7 1965 TOPPS 581 N.L. ROOKIE STARS PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US --------What I was expecting
7 1 18586345 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1961 TOPPS 417 JUAN MARICHAL PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US------What I was expecting
8 1 18586346 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1973 TOPPS 615 MIKE SCHMIDT PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US--------Was a PSA 7 crackout image
9 1 18586347 NEAR MINT 7 1957 TOPPS 328 BROOKS ROBINSON PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US---------Purchased Raw, Thought it would grade PSA 6 image
10 1 18586348 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1957 TOPPS 35 FRANK ROBINSON PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US-------PSA 6 crackout
11 1 18586349 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1979 TOPPS 116 OZZIE SMITH PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US--------PSA 8 crackout, Awesome looking card, thought it might come back PSA 8.5
12 1 18586350 EXCELLENT 5 1962 TOPPS 199 GAYLORD PERRY PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US--------Purchased Raw from Burgundy, Graded exactly as expected
13 1 18586351 NEAR MINT-MINT+ 8.5 1979 TCMA ODGEN A'S 9 RICKEY HENDERSON PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US-------PSA 8 crackout image
14 1 18586352 MINT 9 1984 TOPPS 123 DAN MARINO PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US ---------PSA 8 crackout image

1 1 18602413 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1975 TOPPS 616 JIM RICE PSA/DNA CERTIFIED Card US--------Was in a PSA Blue flip. I really thought this was a PSA 8 card. Not sure what I missed image

Will add scans when I receive them in a couple days. A few of these will be for sale as well, when they return.

Comments

• Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet batch of rookie auto's!

That is some killer stuff!
  • Options
    jgrigalijgrigali Posts: 364 ✭✭
    daaamnn let me know if the 73 schmidt is for sale!
  • Options
    awesome
    Rick Probstein
    Ebay Store:
    Probstein123
    phone: 973 747 6304
    email: rickprobstein1@gmail.com

Probstein123 is actively accepting CONSIGNMENTS !!
  • Options
    NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!
    Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
    WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    Nice batch you got there. Congrats!

Mike
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options
    YogiBerraFanYogiBerraFan Posts: 2,390 ✭✭
    Wow image
  • Options
    BPorter26BPorter26 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt congrats on your grades. I'm really happy for you.
    "EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE WALL" - JACKIE MOON
  • Options
    jswietonjswieton Posts: 2,870 ✭✭✭
    Wow, that is a great sub, you need to post some scans ASAP!! WTG with the Schmidt, B. Robinson, and the Marino. You are totally going to get hooked on the whole signed HOF rc thing. I would turn back now before you become a full blown addict image
  • Options
    daddymcdaddymc Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭
    Nice grades Matt. Take John's advice and stop now if you can! image
    Currently working on: Kurt Warner PSA 9 or 10

• Options
    cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭
    Hey Matt,

An awesome sub!!! image

Love me some Seaver!!!
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • Options
    wow nice Brooks... I've struggled to find a nice reasonably priced card and I'm not willing to gamble on raw.
  • Options
    mrmint23mrmint23 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭
    Awesome
  • Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    ledstersledsters Posts: 603 ✭✭
    I would be interested in the Ozzie Smith card if it's for sale.

Please PM me. Thank you,
  • Options
    twileytwiley Posts: 1,923
    Congrats. Nice cards and grades!
  • Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the poppage...image

Donato
    Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    Those are great, congrats!
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    paleocardspaleocards Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭
    Great sub, Matt! So...are you gonna start the HOFer Autograph Registry Set now? I just did...
  • Options

<< <i>Great sub, Matt! So...are you gonna start the HOFer Autograph Registry Set now? I just did... >>

I wish they'd make it the auto'ed rookie registry like football - I've requested the set several times. Seems silly we have to compete with others who just use modern junk autos image
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭

<< <i>Great sub, Matt! So...are you gonna start the HOFer Autograph Registry Set now? I just did... >>

<< <i> wish they'd make it the auto'ed rookie registry like football - I've requested the set several times. Seems silly we have to compete with others who just use modern junk autos >>

Thanks Guys, I am not going to do the Post War or HOF Auto Registry for the reason thats Jason sited. If they would lock it down to being able to add just HOF RC's with Auto's, I would be all over it. I am going to add many of these to my Post War HOF RC's regular set. Where I have a higher graded card already, I will just add a scan of the Auto'd card to go along with the regular RC.
  • Options

<< <i>

I wish they'd make it the auto'ed rookie registry like football - I've requested the set several times. Seems silly we have to compete with others who just use modern junk autos image >>

I agree with you, I don't understand why they allow any autographed card in a set for autographed rookies. I just started the set and was surprised by what I saw.
  • Options
    I think we all need to e-mail the PSA registry people and tell them to create one like football has.

the set is even called "Hall of Fame Players - Post War Rookies Autographs" - so I have no clue why people are able to use modern auto card for the set.
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    Jasen, This seems like common sense to me. The set is called PostWar HOF ROOKIES-Autographs. Shouldn't the composition be made up of rookies? I am not sure why they allowed everything to be allowed into this set, but until it changes, I will not be participating in that set.