Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

I have $100.00 in my paypal account, what do you have?

Edited: 11/4/11

I now have $100.00 in my paypal account, what do you have that would be shipped to South Texas for this? Post here or PM me! I collect a little of everything US and dark side. I can do paypal gift to avoid fees. The least deal was made here for $155.22 and went very nicely. Plenty of board references available. I ended up buying 2 deals last time (70-S Small date mint and proof set with an ounce of silver and another deal had an ounce of silver and 3 1994-P SMS Jefferson PCGS MS-68's) so you can see I collect everything!

Jeff

Comments

• Options
    itsnotjustmeitsnotjustme Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭
    I would sell you the Platinum Apollo 17 mini-coin (Franklin Mint, 1/24th Oz Platinum) plus one of the "Medallic Year Set" 45mm 600 grain sterling silver coins I obtained in my "Forks Hoard". See thread on coin forum.....

Apollo coin looks like this, including the red plastic hold and certificate of authenticity, but is number 2153. Link
    Give Blood (Red Bags) & Platelets (Yellow Bags)!
  • Options
    commoncents05commoncents05 Posts: 10,078 ✭✭✭
    1953 Proof Set in a Capital Plastic Holder missing the dime.

-Paul
    Many Quality coins for sale at http://www.CommonCentsRareCoins.com
  • Options
    bestclser1bestclser1 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    PCGS MS 66RBimageimage
    Great coins are not cheap,and cheap coins are not great!
  • Options
    robkoolrobkool Posts: 5,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1862 CN Indian cent PCGS MS62, & spot free too... That originally came from Charmy "ThePennyLady".

Or

$5.25 in 90% silver Barber coinage... (10 halves, & 1 quarter).

Your choice...
  • Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd send off three 1994-P SMS (Matte Proof) Jefferson Nickels each graded PCGS SP68FS and each has some light reverse toning that looks nice. The PCGS Price Guide price on each is $95.

And I'd also throw in a silver 1982 George Washington commemorative Half Dollar (worth $15+ melt) - your choice of either proof or uncirculated.

• Options
  • Options
    gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or this.

• Options
    pursuitoflibertypursuitofliberty Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent Jeff ... let me know

“We are only their care-takers,” he posed, “if we take good care of them, then centuries from now they may still be here … ”

Todd - BHNC #242
  • Options
    Any other offers before I post the options to let the board decide?

Jeff
  • Options
    ModCrewmanModCrewman Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about a 1955 proof set with Nickel through Half all in Solid CAM/DCAM...just a normal ole cent though. Cut out of two flat packs yesterday.

I just photo'd them and can send pics if you're interested.

Edit: Here's the photos of all but the cent:
  • Options
    Weather11amWeather11am Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭
    TTT - This is neat!
  • Options
    coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,472 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Any other offers before I post the options to let the board decide?

Jeff >>

Board? What board are you referring to? image

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
    http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

• Options
    Bayard1908Bayard1908 Posts: 3,986 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    I have gotten many cool offers so I was going to let the us coin forum decide, is that okay?
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do please have a look.Currently all of my offerings are under a hundred bux apiece, so even if you took my nicest piece (that AU58 Barber dime, perhaps?) you'd have money left over. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    How about some ASE's or Canadian Wolves?
  • Options

<< <i>I have gotten many cool offers so I was going to let the us coin forum decide, is that okay? >>

Sure, it's o.k. It's your money they're spending. image
    Should I post the offer I PMed to you, or will you be copying and pasting it to the thread?

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon

• Options
    You can post here or I can copy and paste your pm with your permisiion. Jeff
  • Options
    mirabelamirabela Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fine w/ me
    mirabela
  • Options

<< <i>I'd send off three 1994-P SMS (Matte Proof) Jefferson Nickels each graded PCGS SP68FS and each has some light reverse toning that looks nice. The PCGS Price Guide price on each is $95.

And I'd also throw in a silver 1982 George Washington commemorative Half Dollar (worth $15+ melt) - your choice of either proof or uncirculated. >>

Since you're going to make a public contest out of it now, I'll step up the offer a little bit. No longer your choice of Washington silver commems, I'll include both the unc AND the proof.

In summary, you'd get the following for $155.22 shipped:
    1994-P SMS Jefferson Nickel PCGS SP68FS
    1982-D Washington Commemorative BU Silver Half Dollar (sealed package)
    1982-S Washington Commemorative Proof Silver Half Dollar (in original capsule)

• Options
    pwrful4pwrful4 Posts: 282 ✭✭
    Two MS64 raw Morgans, 1896 and 1904 O.
  • Options
    BLee23BLee23 Posts: 335 ✭✭✭
    Copy and Paste away!
    Successful BST Transactions: sinin1, Kryptonitecomics, seemyauction, RyGuy, cucamongacoin, holeinone1972, Ciccio, sbeverly, Gerard, Topstuf, Downtown1974, CaptHenway, PerryHall, Barndog, LukeMarshall, Cent1225, commoncents05, Soldi, SurfinxHI
  • Options
    Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can have your choice of:
    Group of four Barber dimes, 15P AU55, 11S VF+, 14D XF, 07S XF45
    or
    One Barber dime, 1898-O VF+

Greg
    Successful BST transactions with 170 members. Recent: Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • Options
    BanemorthBanemorth Posts: 986 ✭✭✭
    Justin From Jersey

Successful Transactions With: JoeLewis, Mkman123, Harry779, Grote15, gdavis70, Kryptonitecomics
  • Options
    nankrautnankraut Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭
    Forgive me if I'm wrong----but I thought we had rules prohibiting more than one bump per day???
    I'm the Proud recipient of a genuine "you suck" award dated 1/24/05. I was accepted into the "Circle of Trust" on 3/9/09.
  • Options
    onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭✭

I would not consider the OP's replies as bumps...

I have 2 BU Raw Morgan Dollars and 2 BU Raw Peace Dollars. You get all 4
  • Options
    Copied from a PM sent 8/28:

Jeff - I'll offer this, plus a 1/2 ounce .999 silver bar. No spots on any of the coins in either set.

• Options
    gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or thisimage Sooo much nicer in hand.
  • Options
    Tomorrow I throw it up on the US coin forum, anyone else? Oh, and BUMP/
  • Options
    Polls are open
  • Options
    TAMU15TAMU15 Posts: 577 ✭✭
    TexasNationals, this is off topic but pm me i wanna tell you how im doing with the corps and A&M
  • Options
    Turn on your PM function
  • Options
    Go to Profile next to customize on the top right corner and where it says allow private messages, click on the yes dot and save then send me a pm.

Jeff
  • Options
    Bump for new $100 deal
  • Options
    jfoot13jfoot13 Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭
    Your choice of
    1) F/VF 1909S lincoln
    2) XF 1931 S lincoln

Either one for $93.00 actual cash in my paypal account after fees or $93.00 gift

these are raw full 10day return if you don't like them for any reason

Ken
    If you can't swim you better stay in the boat.......
  • Options
    How about any of these for $100

1) 1939 proof Jefferson Nickel ANACS PR65 (old ANACS holder)

2) A pair of 2008 U.S. Mint Annual Uncirculated Dollar sets w/ 2008-W burnished silver eagles & 5 golden dollars each

3) 1942 proof Lincoln Cent PCGS PR64RD + 1960-D Lincoln Cent NGC MS66RD (old fatty holder) + 1965 Lincoln Cent ANACS MS65RD (old holder)

4) 1893 Columbian Half Dollar PCGS MS62 OGH 2 piece holder (looks like an MS64/65 coin, way undergraded)

5) Four Sample slabs with 90% Kennedy Half Dollars in them (3 NGC, 1 PCGS OGH)

pics of all of them are in my current BST post or the Bargain Bin post image

need anymore SMS Jeff Nickels? image
  • Options
    Nice stuff so far, anyone else got anything for $100 shipped before I spend the dough?
  • Options
    SoCalBigMarkSoCalBigMark Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    I got $100 Sooners gone spank Aggies tail tomorrow!

Boomer Sooner!image
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    What was that, go Red Raiders??
  • Options
    MesquiteMesquite Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭
    You just had to bring that up didn't ya. The Red Raiders simply don't deal well with the lime-light - Lubbock TX. Good luck in the SEC next year.
    There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.
    –John Adams, 1826