Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

~~I have opened up an Auction Site~~, All listing and selling fees are Free...please look inside.

Hi everyone, I have decided to open an auction site. It is called LuxuryAssets4Sale.com

This is an open invitation to take a look around and tell me what you think. If there are some things you would like to see please let me know.

For the next 6 months or so I am giving anyone who wants a FREE STORE, to sell their coins for free. All listing and selling fees are free.

To sign up is very easy and payments for your coins can be PayPal or however you want to be paid. I feel this auction site can be another great option to sell your coins
as I have set up the site to attract high end clients. I have a few high watch and jewelry stores opening soon along with charter private aircraft and many other luxury items.

By the way......I am not asking everyone to leave Ebay or the bst. Just to list a few coins, medals or tokens to get it going image

The Coin Auctions are set up for stores, you can set it up pretty much any way you want. This is an example of my store
I kept it simple but you can do as you please. I suggest for now to list them as a Buy it Now or BIN with Make Offer. Listing at
.99 will not work as we do not have enough traffic for that yet. I do have a company doing the SEO work on the site so the more listing we have there the
higher up the Google ladder we all will go. Every time a listing or sale occurs it will give a feed to Facebook and Twitter which draws more buyers to the site.

I have also set up in the registration area that all must agree regarding listing and selling coins a very similar agreement as Ebay.
And any unscrupulous sellers that sell fakes will be thrown off the auction site.

Also, the listing sections of coins are pretty much like Ebay so most should feel comfortable with listing your coins.

Please check it out, join if you like and or give me feedback on the auction site.

Also, when you visit click on the "Latest Trends" its a pretty neat pageimage

Thanks,

Stefanie

Here is a screenshot of the front page.

Edited to add.................a few people couldn't figure out how to sell once registered Please click here and its easy as one, two, three

Comments