Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Completely OT- but I WAS trying to work on coin stuff at the time...

Here I am at the desk, editing coin pictures and keeping a window open on the forums, another on eBay, and meanwhile feebly attempting to photograph some stuff.

*CRASH!*

What was that behind me?

It was preceded by a scampering sound.

WARNING: If you are nauseated by extreme cuteness, you may wish to turn away now...

Oh. It was just Tater and Lily, the latest additions to our large menagerie, at it again. They love to "empty" the wicker wastebasket for me.

(Gee, thanks, kitties.)

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options
    harashaharasha Posts: 3,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kitteh!
    Honors flysis Income beezis Onches nobis Inob keesis

DPOTD
  • Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    Becky
  • Options
    Saw this week where a gouup of kittens is called a "kindle."
    "It is good for the state that the people do not think."

Adolf Hitler
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've got lots of "kindling" around here, then. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Had a neighbor a few years ago, had about 100 or so cats. He was slow on the rent, got evicted. Owner had to rebuild the entire inside of the house.

Adolf Hitler
  • Options
    SaorAlbaSaorAlba Posts: 7,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kittens are some of the most destructive creatures on the face of the earth, which is why they are so flipping cute - it allows them to get away with so much.
    In memory of my kitty Seryozha 14.2.1996 ~ 13.9.2016 and Shadow 3.4.2015 - 16.4.21
  • Options
    SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭✭
    Ah, so THAT was the reason that my pictures took so long! image Beautiful cats, especially the bottom one.

<< <i>Had a neighbor a few years ago, had about 100 or so cats. He was slow on the rent, got evicted. Owner had to rebuild the entire inside of the house. >>

The owner deserved it. And justice for all.

SaorAlba you make a very good point, but say it like it is: cats behave like women, and in particular beautiful women. image
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options
    I met the owners after the eviction, and yes they deserved it. But they did have the law on their side.

Adolf Hitler
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emptying the wastebasket is hard work, y'know. Young kittehs get tired.