Home Metal Detecting
Options

Ive hung up my detector.....

Jinx86Jinx86 Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
....Last fall, but now with work letting up a bit Im gonna take a day or two off and hopefully detect a few good hours. Last stub said I worked 115.25 hours, it felt like twice that...anyone know of good job openings?

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what I read, there are millions of people looking for a good job opening... glad you have one. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    In ND theres a workers shortage...send your friends....the jobs arent easy but pay well.
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if i knew of a decent job opening i would take it. theres not much out there
  • Options
    ormandhormandh Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭
    I wish that I were able to punch a time clock! 60 hours is nothing when you own your own business! Try doing the labor AND doing the office work. Not so fun I promise you!But I would not have it any other way. However, it presents a problem when you want to do some detecting. -Dan
  • Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,537 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, N. Dakota! My son just lost his job in ND as his oil services company went belly up! Spring was way too wet and company reserves were not enough or some such shift as that. bobimage
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    kiyotekiyote Posts: 5,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I somehow have had something of a dream job for the past 5 years, if you consider making training videos and doing a little acting in medical videos a dream job...
    "I'll split the atom! I am the fifth dimension! I am the eighth wonder of the world!" -Gef the talking mongoose.
  • Options
    i work for Amtrak in the bay area. we're hiring 5 track laborers. its really hard labor though, but i guess its better than nothing. i was layed off in 2004 and i know the difficulties of changing careers.
  • Options
    DBSTrader2DBSTrader2 Posts: 3,460 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know of any telecommuting jobs in their area?!image

- - Dave ("retired" from Verizon in 2011)
  • Options
    I think Microsoft is hireing again.