Home Metal Detecting
Options

Special thanks to PCGS69

Well I took the 1909 to a coin dealer today and he said it was as real as it gets.....lol.....and he said he was getting a shipment ready to go to PCGS this week and he would be glad to send it in the shipment.....So in about a month it will have a nice box instead of a baggie to call home......Here is some of my finds since March of this year. The walking lib. is the first half I have found. There is over 100 wheat's but have been shut out on indian head pennies....been a good year so far....

Comments

• Options
    pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the boards! That was certainly a banner find, and I'm happy she turned out to be real, and spectacular. Do you think you'll sell it once slabbed?

Nice haul on the silver this year too! I'm up to 29, and slowly working up - very slowly.

Please feel free to post your finds on this forum as well. It's nice to have some more eye candy around here.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard taltexan.... spectacular find (the cent) and also a nice bunch of coins. That WLH is also a great find... not common anymore. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    yes, I am thinking about trading the coin for silver.....Got a whole month to think about it.....kinda like christmas as a kid..