Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Error message: The page you were accessing requires variables to be passed to it. Error Code: 100

Every time I try to do a search here on the CU boards I have been getting this error:

The page you were accessing requires variables to be passed to it.

Error Code: 100

I would search to see if there has already been a thread about this, but it does not work.

Hope someone can provide an answer.

Thanks

Shawn
After those four National League games, Gorman Thomas was never the same, and neither were the Brewers, and come to think of it neither was I.

Josh Wilker - Cardboard Gods

Comments

• Options
    MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭
    Better then this message: "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage"

Sorry no help, but it works on both of my computers fine. I suggest picking the political party you don't like and blaiming them.

Clear Skies,
    Mark
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    I'm getting that error too. I'm using firefox.
  • Options
    ga5150ga5150 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭
    I could never get the search function to work with Firefox. If I want to search, I use IE and it works fine.

Rodney
  • Options
    It has been like that for some time now. The search function works if you use the box at the top of the forum, right below the blue bar showing what forum you are in (not the search button on the top right)
    ---------------------------------------------
    Authorized wholesale dealer for BCW, if you need any supplies let me know and I will get you a quote
  • Options
    DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭
    Search doesn't work with Chrome either.
    "The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • Options
    cadets68cadets68 Posts: 596 ✭✭✭
    I am using Firefox

shawn
    After those four National League games, Gorman Thomas was never the same, and neither were the Brewers, and come to think of it neither was I.

Josh Wilker - Cardboard Gods
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    You have to go back to Internet Explorer in order to use the search function on here. I use Firefox at home and Chrome at work, search doesn't work on either browser.

Hey CU IT people, only old people use IE!! Update your site!! image
  • Options
    I'm not sure who to contact about fixing the search problem (or getting other very basic upgrades). Who are the MODS here? Who is the admin or the software guy?

South of Heaven...North of Canada
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    YogiBerraFanYogiBerraFan Posts: 2,390 ✭✭
    I am using Firefox on my Mac right now and tried both searches. It works fine for me.