MD in DC, anyone?

AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭✭
Can anyone get access here? Ha ha.

Collecting
HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow... however, I am sure only the workers have access - yeah, that's the ticket, volunteer to help and bring your MD... cool idea. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    In the UK when massive reconstruction like this takes place they will often if not always have an archaeologist or three on site. It's silly not to.
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    id love to metal detect the white house and see what i could come up with. ( outside a pair of handcuffs or a big ole billy club )
  • Options
    laserartlaserart Posts: 2,255
    put on a hard hat, an orange vest with MDC (metal detectors club) on the back and jump in. Nobody will ask. And of course a detector.
    "If I had a nickel for every nickel I ever had, I'd have all my nickels back".
  • Options
    DBSTrader2DBSTrader2 Posts: 3,460 ✭✭✭✭
    Lordy!! Did someone finally drain the reflecting pool?!

Speaking of which, if the U.S. Gov't started marketing the reflecting pool like water fountains in malls & allowing people to throw in change & make wishes, would the proceeds go far towards helping balance the budget?imageimage

- - Dave
  • Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just think what could be in that "dirt" with all that that area has been used for before the pool went in. When did the pool go in to begin with?
  • Options
    Tdec1000Tdec1000 Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭
    I bet there is a lot of Early 1800's copper there!
    Awarded the coveted "You Suck" Award on 22 Oct 2010 for finding a 1942/1 D Dime in silver, and on 7 Feb 2011 Cherrypicking a 1914 MPL Cent on Ebay!

Successful BST Transactions!SIconbuster, Meltdown, Mission16, slothman2000, RGjohn, braddick, au58lover, allcoinsrule, commemdude, gerard, lablade, PCcoins, greencopper, kaz, tydye, cucamongacoin, mkman123, SeaEaglecoins, Doh!, AnkurJ, Airplanenut, ArizonaJack, JJM,Tee135,LordMarcovan, Swampboy, piecesofme, Ahrensdad,