Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

SOLD

One roll (40) of circulated Washington silver quarters. No slicks or damaged coins. $245 dlvd via paypal gift or MO. Add 3% regular paypal. PM me if interested. Thanks!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Comments

• Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    A+ seller! Would deal with again and recommend him to any member here.
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options

<< <i>A+ seller! Would deal with again and recommend him to any member here. >>

I would definately agree with this.

Infact I believe it was even some washies I got from him. Super fast shipping!
    Positive transactions as a buyer-Utahcoin, CEOGBOSE, grote15, guitarwes, ms71, zrlevin, Durexmetals
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, fellas! Roll is still available. PM me if interested. Thanks again! image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

• Options
    Price reduced! Happy 4th of July everyone! image

• Options
    TTT

• Options
    Silver on the rise again!