Home Precious Metals
Options

Hidden message in latest Jim Willie?

derrybderryb Posts: 36,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
Note the first paragraph reference to WTC Bldg #7 storing the records of JP Morgan's Enron involvement

This is the World Trade Center building that many experts claim was a controlled demolition.

Are they really this stupid, or are they destroying the dollar on purpose?

Comments

• Options
    secondrepublicsecondrepublic Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭
    paranoid rambling
    "Men who had never shown any ability to make or increase fortunes for themselves abounded in brilliant plans for creating and increasing wealth for the country at large." Fiat Money Inflation in France, Andrew Dickson White (1912)
  • Options
    "If interested" move to the NW United States if SHTF.......They will take care of you.........Just Sayin image
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>paranoid rambling >>

Conspiracy theorist's paranoid rubbish.
    I'm getting prepared, building my shelter and stock piling food supplies for 12/21/2012image
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    Stockpiling food is a good idea , we have been doing so since last year and have kept notes on price increases.I think some might be shocked.So with that in mind we converted an entire bedroom into a walk in pantry for canned and dried goods.
  • Options

They mocked and made fun of Noah too before the floods came, and they all drowned. Just sayin'.

Heck, I don't know what's going to happen, but I'm not very optimistic.
  • Options
    If one were to consider a .22 rifle a decent hunting rifle for small provisions , then consider a box of shells is cheaper than a single loaf of bread , gotta reckon it's time to learn how to bake.Always room for another chest freezer somewhere in the garage and if not you should make room , they are not that big.Solar powered generators is what we are looking at now,and all her idea...ain't life grand when yer womans smarter than you ?image
  • Options
    renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Conspiracy theorist's paranoid rubbish.
    I'm getting prepared, building my shelter and stock piling food supplies for 12/21/2012image >>

We thought Y2K media hype was overboard, I'm sure 12/21/12 will be just as exciting for them.
  • Options
    It's nothing to do with 2012 from my own outlook , i think everyone knows prices are escalating worldwide on food prices , why not stockpile ? Ive also learned to grow almost all our veg and branched out to potatos this year. It makes as much sense if not more than stockpiling PM's , can't eat those image