Options

Get LeBron some cough medicine or something

stevekstevek Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭✭✭
looks like he was choking out there.

Comments

• Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭

<< <i>looks like he was choking out there. >>

LOL....I couldn't be happier with the way this turned out...
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    Almost as good as the Cav's winning it.image
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    I guess Miami only has one thing to do now...

fire the coach....HA!!!

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>looks like he was choking out there. >>

LOL....I couldn't be happier with the way this turned out... >>

Absolutely...I know this will shock some here, but I was actually rooting for a Dallas team. LOL

But really it was more like rooting against LeBron. LOL
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm so happy I could pee... image
  • Options
    im happy and sad at the same time. Im really excited the mavs won but now all week on espn it will be all about the heat.
  • Options
    PSASAPPSASAP Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    Something tells me Spoelstra's head will roll.
  • Options
    thehallmarkthehallmark Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭

<< <i>im happy and sad at the same time. Im really excited the mavs won but now all week on espn it will be all about the heat. >>

I hear ya...but this is still the much better result. I plan on spending the week happy and avoiding sportstalk as much as possible.
  • Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESPN would talk about the Heat all week anyway. But the Mavs have the trophy or in this case 2 and that's what counts.image
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many more championships does LeBron need to get to the seven he promised?
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    My favorite one so far: Heard on the news this morning that today is officially "National Lebron James Day", and everyone gets to leave work 12 minutes early... (OH SNAP!!)
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    if i were Mario Chalmers......well, i'd be forgotten by now, but i was the best Heat on the floor las' nite. image
  • Options
    recbballrecbball Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Something tells me Spoelstra's head will roll. >>

Unless they can get Phil Jackson I don't see those guys listening to anyone. I don't think Riley wants the aggravation anymore, I would think Spolsta stays.
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    I am happy the Mavs won and Dirk is great, but I can't think of an easier championship opponent out of the West for the Heat in the past 10 years. The Lakers and Spurs have basically dominted the West the past decade and they were better than the Mavs this season.
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the press conference, it was nice of LeJerk to tell us we are all a bunch of losers. He needs to hire a competent publicist, or just STFU.
  • Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>My favorite one so far: Heard on the news this morning that today is officially "National Lebron James Day", and everyone gets to leave work 12 minutes early... (OH SNAP!!) >>

Here's mine:

"I saw LeBron before the game and asked him to break a dollar. He only gave me $.75 in return. I asked him for the rest and he said, "I don't have a fourth quarter."

Tabe
  • Options
    jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    I can't wait to read Michael Wilbon's inevitable piece about how nobody should be doubting LeBron....oh wait, he wrote that already. Well, I can't wait for his next article that somehow makes LeBron out to be bigger and greater than he really is.

ESPN really needs to quit ballwashing this chump.
  • Options
    I searched the internet and found out that the world's supply of cough syrup was used up in the Bronx, circa 2004.