Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Monday and Tuesday will be the big days

BearBear Posts: 18,953 ✭✭✭
All the Newps get posted.
There once was a place called
Camelotimage

Comments

  • Options
    SonorandesertratSonorandesertrat Posts: 5,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am curious to see what you bought---my favorite (from an investment point of view) is that New Orleans Seated half (I assume it is the one CRO had---I was tempted to buy it). Another case of I snooze, I lose.
    Member: EAC, NBS, C4, CWTS, ANA

    RMR: 'Wer, wenn ich schriee, hörte mich denn aus der Engel Ordnungen?'

    CJ: 'No one!' [Ain't no angels in the coin biz]
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK Bear... we are all a-twitter waiting for your newps.... anytime now.... yep.... we be ready.... image Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your furry paws need to hurry up. We need our fix of beariffic toys.
    "If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Not really looking for much these days but if I were, it might be a toner. :smile:
  • Options
    Rob85635Rob85635 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭
    Here you go:

    image
    Now post some pictures already !
    Rob the Newbie
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 34,297 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmmmm, something more to look forwards to image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file