Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

How about a modern day BHO Rattler...

ponderitponderit Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hmmm... I think I like the old rattlers better image

Link
Successful BST transactions with Rob41281, crazyhounddog, Commoncents, CarlWohlford, blu62vette, Manofcoins, Monstarcoins, coinlietenant, iconbuster, RWW,Nolawyer, NewParadigm, Flatwoods, papabear, Yellowkid, Ankur, Pccoins, tlake22, drddm, Connecticoin, Cladiator, lkeigwin, pursuitofliberty

Comments

  • Options
    GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 18,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a total waste of PCGS plastic!


  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image
  • Options
    Please, gentlemen.
    NO political threads. Thank you.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,524 ✭✭✭✭


    << <i>Hmmm... I think I like the old rattlers better image

    Link >>

    I've failed to see or draw the "rattler" connection.

    Care to explain?

    Never mind. It's in the title. image
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.



    The name is LEE!
  • Options
    EagleEyeEagleEye Posts: 7,677 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The seller calls it a proof!

    Is this some kind of sample slab for National Coin Week? If so, I fail to see why the President is on it. Better to have some historical event or person, like George Washington himself.
    Rick Snow, Eagle Eye Rare Coins, Inc.Check out my new web site:
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 47,803 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>The seller calls it a proof!

    Is this some kind of sample slab for National Coin Week? If so, I fail to see why the President is on it. Better to have some historical event or person, like George Washington himself. >>



    I think this was made and sold soon after the election while Obama was still popular.

    Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
    "Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
    "Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire

  • Options
    ponderitponderit Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>

    << <i>Hmmm... I think I like the old rattlers better image

    Link >>

    I've failed to see or draw the "rattler" connection.

    Care to explain? >>



    Sure, it's simple, look at the title of the auction. I wonder if he happened to slip the word RATTLER into the title to draw more attention. That's the only reason I started the thread to begin with
    Successful BST transactions with Rob41281, crazyhounddog, Commoncents, CarlWohlford, blu62vette, Manofcoins, Monstarcoins, coinlietenant, iconbuster, RWW,Nolawyer, NewParadigm, Flatwoods, papabear, Yellowkid, Ankur, Pccoins, tlake22, drddm, Connecticoin, Cladiator, lkeigwin, pursuitofliberty
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,524 ✭✭✭✭


    << <i>

    << <i>The seller calls it a proof!

    Is this some kind of sample slab for National Coin Week? If so, I fail to see why the President is on it. Better to have some historical event or person, like George Washington himself. >>



    I think this was made and sold soon after the election while Obama was still popular. >>

    Correct. It's a slab offered to PCGS Authorized Dealers of which Silver Eagles, Illinois State quarters and these Presidential Dollars are available.

    image .. image

    I don't know why the seller called this a rattler slab.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.



    The name is LEE!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file